A
A
A
Close
Anxiety Community
23k Members
955560 tn?1250198145

Anxiety/depression

Well i am 26 yr old female and i just experience pantic attacks to where i cant sleep at night i always fear things and it has literally drove me crazy to where everytime i have these attacks i feel like i need to go to the ER i feel like i am going to die..Has anyone ever faced these problems like i am having..
1 Responses
I think nearly everyone of this forum has experienced what you are going through. Is this the first time you have gone through anxiety / panic attacks? Don't be afraid to go the ER if you need to. You can receive treatment there until you have the chance to see your doctor. Sometimes these attacks pop up out of nowhere, and go away by themselves. Everybody feels anxious and panicky form time to time. If they persist, or you start to constant worry about them, you might have an anxiety disorder. Your doctor will be able to properly diagnose and treat you. He/she might first want to rule out physiological causes of the anxiety / panic (like a thyroid issue or vitamin / mineral deficiency). You can then discuss what treatment options would be best for you. These might include exercise, talk therapy, relaxation techniques, medication or a combination of these.

All the best..
Have an Answer?
Top Anxiety Answerers
Arlington, VA
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?