Anxiety Community
23k Members

Anxiety

Hi my doctor says I suffer from high anxiety, have been to a hear specialist, had a CT scan on the chest and a dozen blood tests done,

I keep getting numbness,pins & needles, stabbing pain, burning on my LEFT arm, Left leg, Left feet with slight pains, neck and regular jaw ache and zaps in my head. all symptoms with regular chest pain some times where the hear is, some times near the sholder-chest and neck area, and some times towards the bottom of my rib cage lungs area. Sometimes this can be followed by mild to heavy panic attacks when I struggle to breath.

I am due to get a gastroscopy and Colonoscopy and will see a Neurologist in the next few months,

The issue I have with being told i have anxiety, is that the symptoms regular and un like Anxiety where it comes and goes, mine stays.

I've even started to go to church and my Pasture thinks I may need God ??

OH PS I have been rushed to the emergency unit , and currently recieving psychologist too
Stay strong I have the same symptoms I can't sleep I have fears my thought race I feel I'm crazy but all my blood ressults r great I'm healthy its all mental we need to control it I'm gana go to church I have been religious. Snce this anxiaty started keep faith strong. U will get better I hae my good days and my bad days sometimes. I sleep on my own sometimes I don't sleep at al
Many problems you pointed seem anxiety and depression related. I had suffered some of the problems you shared. While you may continue whatever medications is suggested, I strongly suggest (a) Meditation (b) Yoga and (c) light music when you go to to sleep. Also do not engage in discussions; watch TV at least three hours before you go to sleep. The help may come slowly but surely. It took me two years to overcome anxiety and depression. Good luck and GOD BLESS.
Would you say ur better now
It seems ANXIETY has become a virus it seems. A few months ago i thought i had HiV and my mind went loose. I know i have anxiety problems, but when it chips in, i don't know. No one in this world couldnt tell me i didn't have HIV. I got tested 5 time within the 3 months peroid. After 3 months i test again, negative.

How i feel?
-abdominal pain & gurgles
-burning skin sensation
-itching of skin
-fatigue like almost everyday
-slight headache every now and then

I cant sleep for too long, cause i would feel abdominal pain early in the morning. Thats what wake me like every morning.

All my Doctors said its ANXIETY. Such a terrible thing. I know we are not the only one with these happenings but why is it taking so long to go away. The only medication i've taken so far is something to relax my mind. Hope we'll feel better soon.
Relax your mind distract ur self think possitive that help relive anxiaty we all have the sam symptomes witch come from anxiaty I have my good days were I sleep and eat good and my bad days were I feel I'm mentaly sick but it all comes from anxiaty it ***** but I'm gana control it I will get better
Yes I sleep better. I am not taking any medicines such as anti depressants or mood elevators. Negative thoughts still keep cropping in sleep but I am able to push them out faster because of meditation (helps to control m ind). I am rid of most of the pains and breath very much better (pranayma helps). I do about 45 mts yoga almost everyday. (I am aged 66years and live in India) Pl feel FREE to ask any info.
Yes pl see Rony's reply post. Key thing is "Control of Mind". This is the most difficult thing. But you can do it. If I may suggest - In the morning as you wake up sit on the bed; close your eyes; see your inner self and repeat ten to fifteen times, slowly, with conviction "I can control my life. I shall be positive in everything; today is a beautiful day".
Pl do sincerely and see the difference in 30 days.
It might b the most hardest thing to control your mind but once u can u can push toe bad thoughts away I had a good night sleep last night feels great I still feel my brain weird but hopeing it will go away ill stay strong n ill let u know the progress anxiaty will leave
I need help I too have anxiaty and I would like to lurn how to meditat
I been sleeping a little better but life has been up side down can you hop me
It seem to me that it gets worse in the winter time can any one tell why
I found this info about anxiety and depression i as soon as I hurd I went out and got some its a light a full spectrum light I have mine depression and anxiety in the wenter time the internet sites I found that alot of people get what they call SAD and they a light therapy box or a full spectrum light will help I got some to day has any one tried this and will it help . If it works I hope it does