Anxiety Community
23k Members

Ativan v Xanax

I've tried Ativanan and Xanax and they don't help at all. Has anyone else had trouble finding a medicine to work? What worked for you?
I have tried them all. it just depends on your body becuz everyone us different. for some people its even the type of anti depressant and annixity medicane you take that can ether make it work or not work.. like for some people xanax and prozac can work against each other making annixity really bad but celexa and xanax work great together alot of times your have to try many different ones before you actually get the one that works for you. there is also valium, klonopin , effexor , lexapro , tranxene, diazepam..
ect there is a bunch out there so try as many as you have to til you find the right one for you..