Aa
A
A
A
Close
Anxiety Community
23k Members

Depression please help!

Hi, my partner has anxiety/depression and the lexapro generic he is currently taking is not helping. Hes been on it since before i met him but its not helping. I need somewhere in orlando to take him but dot know where to start as weve just moved to the area. I dont know what to do.. He needs his meds changing.. I just need some help
3 Responses
I would try looking on the internet for psychiatrist within the area and see who has the best reviews. Sometimes
many are booked but can put you on a waiting list for cancelations. Just be persistent.
Sorry you are going through this. I agree that you should find a psychiatrist in your area. Perhaps the generic is not effective for him or maybe his dose is too low? Unfortunately not all antidepressants work for everyone but there's something there that will help. Be as supportive and patient as you can and he will get better. Keep us posted!
Thanks guys i did a lot of research yesterday whilst at work and found a few places.
Have an Answer?
Top Anxiety Answerers
Arlington, VA
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?