Anxiety Community
23k Members

Dinintel and Panic Attacks

Dr Rob, I have a BMI of 24.4, but have been taking Dinintel (Asenlix) because I am studying and I am told it will help me to stay awake.  I have not eaten much in the last week.  This morning I pushed myself in a three mile road run, did not rehydrate at the end, then had a wierd episode where i screamed uncontrollaby.   Could this have been the consequence of the Dinitel, or was  as a result of it low blood sugar as one doctor said?  
I have been taking dinintel for five days now,I do dancing twice a week but since taking the pills  I feel really tired afterwards, where as I can barely stand.  
As I am writing this I feel very weak,anxious,irritable,blurred vision and unhappy.I have only been taking this pill 5 days and I have lost my appetite completely in 3 days.(I only drink water).Should I stop taking these pills?
There is no doctor here, you should call your regular doctor if you have any medication problems
I want to know how effective dinintel is for losing weight.
I have noticed from other sites that most people have difficulty finding dinintel.  I lived in the Bahamas, and it is easy to get it there...of course with a prescription.
Dinintel are the only pills (and I have tried many) that cuts my appetite. Not just for a couple hours and then wear off, but for the whole day.  I lose like 4 to 5lbs a week when I take them.  My doctor only give Rx for 30 days though- I do take like a 2 month break when I am done taking the months' supply. They are also quite cheap in Nassau, Bahamas- at $12. for 30.
One thing you should be aware of is that most doctors will not give you a Rx for them, because they say they are dangerous.  When I take them I don't sleep for the first 3 days (no Kidding) and my heart races.
I don't think I will take them in the future because the last time I did, my heart felt like it was going to tear through my chest.  That was a wakeup call for me.  
I would rather do it the hard way by exercising now.
What was your total weight loss?  And how long did you take them for?
i just started taking this pill i got it from bahamas to am only goin to try it for one month and see wats my result. but is it safe to take it without seeing a doctor
I ALSO LIVE IN THE BAHAMAS LIKE NIKALEB AND TAKE DININTEL TOO....IT DUZ MAKE YOUR HEART RACE BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO EXCERISE WTH IT OR ELSE YOU WILL FEEL IRRITABLE.... YOU CANT TAKE IT LATE IN THE EVEN OR YOU WONT BE ABLE TO SLEEP IT HAS TO BE TAKEN VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING AND AT NOON TO AVOID THE SLEEPLESSNESS....I WAS TAKIN IT BEFORE I HAD MY SON I WAS A SIZE 14 AND IN YEARS TIME I WAS A SIZE 8...SO NOW AM TAKIN IT AGAIN AND LOOKIN FORWARD T THE SAME RESULTS, SIDE EFFECTS VARY IN DIFFERENT PEOPLE
just started today. had a full meal. no heartracing as it did in the 90's.
i look forward to the weightloss and will continue to research the correct way to take dinintel.

if i dont lose this weight i'm sure to develop heart ailments etc.
cheers to 2009 may God guide us all as we enjoy and cherish our lives and bodies.
any body can help me to buy Dinintel (Asenlix) , because i couldn't find it in US. or anybody know where i can order it online ?. thanks
ok have have been hearin about dis pill n wantedin ta try it but i relly cant find it n i luv in the bahamas as well so if you can help me ill luv that
I have Polycystic Ovarian syndrome which causes weight gain.  My Doctor put me on reductil but I am not seeing any results.   I ask him about putting me on Dinintel  but he strongly advised against it.
Were there any deaths  caused by using Dinintel.  How long do Symptoms Last?
hi every 1. i have taken dinintel already since i was abt 16yrs. the first time was like the worse experience i spent my nite up staring at every thing, i also realize that this pills sometimes made me react to situations i got angry or frustrated very easy mayb cause my diet was decrease. but it surely boosted y energy in my exercising i could go for longer period with out stopping. also i was studying and my grades decrease because i could not study i took longer to analyze my work. i did have a great weight loss btw i went from 180"s to 150" probably less than a month in 2005, but now i have regain the weight i no longer take this pill but i am going to start it and i hope to see a different i will keep you updated.
if you are to take this pill please note the side effects n u have to exercise to reduce the irritability n  stay awake for the night n drink alot of water.  not soft drink or juices. water water !!!!