Anxiety Community

Dizziness when bending over.

Have a cold at the moment and I woke up today fine. And now I feel dizzy when I bend over or lay flat. Worried I have some sort of inner ear problem? Could this just be bc Im sick? Worried it won't go away?!? Help.
Actually yes, it most definitely could be related to the cold for a number of reasons (nasal/sinus congestion, inner ear issues, general fatigue and malaise).  

I'm dealing with the same thing as we speak, I'm getting over an upper resp infection (quite a wicked one), and any quick head movements, or getting up too fast, causes some dizziness.

Just take it a little slower for a couple days.  Even though many of your symptoms are gone, you're still recovering.

If after a few days you don't notice an improvement (or if you start having pain/drainage from the ear or a fever), then get into see your doctor.  You may have an inner ear infection that will need treated.  

Hope you feel better soon, let us know!
Ok. Yea I'm just worried I have like an inner ear diease or something. You don't think it could be bppv right?
It's not just like a lightheaded feeling. It is like a spinning feeling I can't describe it.