Anxiety Community
23k Members

HIGH ANXIETY WITHOUT REASON...

TRUST ME PLS I DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS AND NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT I DONT KNOW WHERE ALL OF THIS HIGH ANXIETY IS COMING +SYMPTOMS THAY ARE KILLING ME I CANT DO NOTHING AT ALL I WANT TO LIVE BUT I CANT IM LIKE STUCK IN A WHOLE THATS WHY I ASKED ABOUT HIGH ANXIETY WITHOUT REASON NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND ME IM SUFFERING LIKE A DOG...
You are not alone.  I'm the same way.  I suffer from chronic anxiety and have no real stressors.  I have a great family and live a pretty chill life.  I just don't know where it comes from.  Some people's brains are just a little whacky I guess.  Have you tried therapy.  I do CBT now and it helps a bit...sometimes.  The therapist and I can't figure out any rhyme or reason for the anxiety so we just focus on ways to make it a little easier to deal with.  Have you seen a psychiatrist?  Any medications or underlying health issues?  I hope you can soon get a grasp on it.  Good luck!
Hi tnx for ur reply this is not yesterday my friend its almost 25yrs of suffering im fed up of talking with ppl here in MALTA about my problem no one undertsand and no one is professional here trust me NO ONE UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE THIS HIGH ANXIETY WITHOUT REASON BCS I REALLY DONT HAVE PROBLEMS AND NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT to tell u the truth i have some delusions and broken hearts but they are all accepted this time im ready to go abroad and im praying to find that person that can understand me yes iv tried alott of medicine dear friend in the world exsist like hospital rehabilitation or whatever where they help u to figure out whats the problem? but this is not a joke trust me u should know what i mean i am suffering like a dog...