Anxiety Community
23k Members

Head feels heavy,dizzy??

I am a 20 year old male and an anxiety sufferer and I had a bad episode of panic attacks about three months ago..at this time I was in bed for a week really lethargic and had a pain in my chest..I had extensive tests done and everything came back clear I was convinced I was dying.

After my test results came back clear I felt fine again but in the last few days ive started feeling dizzy and lethargic again..I did finish up from full time work last friday as I am going travelling for 3 months in two weeks time. I have been fine up till now..I started going to a therapist about a month ago and have had a few sessions I don't know if what we have been discussing is triggering this??

Since my last bad anxiety spell I have had two suicides in my life..my cousin and my friend its the 5th ive had to deal with in 2 years..is this starting to take its toll?

Im really confused im starting to convince myself im dying again because I dont know whats wrong with me and why this keeps happening..

Any advise would be great

Jason
with my experience of anxiety i am 21 year old female and have panic attacks so bad im out for a week and then when you go to the doc and they say everything is ok you start to feel better but it seems like now your wearing yourself down with all the working plus dealing with the loss and your walls are coming down and that lets the anxiety start coming in and telling you things are wrong when more than likely nothing is wrong you just need to take it easy and relax so it doesnt get as bad as last time
I am so worried right now I worry about my health a lot! Im convinced these symptoms are HIV I dont even know why ive never had unprotected sex, I have tried cocaine a few time when I was younger but not regularly..im not even sure if its possible to catch it from snorting..im stressing myself out I really dont know what to do..ive just got a constant fear that im dying.. I dont know what to do
I myself have been thinking im dying for the past 4 months, doctor said i had depression and have me fluoxetine only took it for 6 days and stopped never liked it!  just trying to get over it on my own, still thinking the worst most of the time, but try get a psychologist! im gonna go there for my next step :) challenge negative thinking!  anyway time for work *go away dizzyness*

hope you have a goodnight!
Im sorry to hear all the stuff you went through. I always say to myself try to take one day at a time. That's good you went to the doctors and everything came out fine. Anxiety can do so much to you. I was reading your post about what happened to your friends very sad Im sure that is hard for you. Try to take a walk everyday to relieve your stress. I been doing that and it really helps alot. One day I feel happy and the next day I don't feel good at all. It comes and go. Everybody is very supported here on this forum. We all work as a Team. I wish you the best and I hope you feel better.
my head has been feeling the same way for the past two months. i know your post is dated over 6 months ago, but i just typed my sypmtoms into the next and this came up.

i have been dealing with anxiety, and i think it might be traumatic stress related. my parents seperated in october, and we got a new neghbour who intimidates me (so bad that when my mum leaves the house i have to keep the door locked because she just walks into the house) i had to take sedatives before going to bed one night, and i still couldn't sleep. i'm struggling with uni, and have a job at the same time, so i think it's all decided to manifest into my head and it's all a psychosis thing. i'v to the doctor many times, and they came to the conclusion it's psychological, and due to my anxiety. i thought they were lying untiol yesterday i was talking to a guy at work who had something similar.

also as i was claming down at work, it was easing, then when some stupid children started throwing eggs outside the shop (i work in a supermarket) and my head started heavy again and i was getting scared.

i also remembered that it all started the afternoon when my neighbour had come ino my house and i couldn't gether to leave.