Anxiety Community

Head twitching sensation?

So for the past few weeks or so I have had the sensation to twitch my head. When I say twitch I mean, knock it back or forward or both. Very unusual sensation but often quite strong. It is controllable it isn't something that happens on its own but the sensation definitely is. I am linking it to be anxiety myself which I already suffer from but I don't know if that is true or not. If I think about it or worry about what it could be I often end up getting the sensation twice as bad. As I say, it is something I can control but the sensation can often be very strong. Has anyone else experienced this with anxiety or know what else it may be related to?
Yes, but I don't know what else it may be related to.  I attribute it to periods where my anxiety's poorly contolled.