Anxiety Community

I want to be happy again

Im so down for the past few days, I have so much on my mind I just want to cry all the time. I try to hold it in. I can't do anything I have trouble breathing, can't focus everything is going down hill for me and I don't know where to start. I wish I can just start my life from the beginning. Im not happy Im sad, angry everything is just coming all at once...I just want to have a normal life and be happy.... Thanks for listening!!!
What exactly is bothering you so much?  Is it your anxiety?  Is it health concerns?  Is it life in general?  Please let me know.  There are so many people with so many situations I forget what each person is going through.  I am hear to listen and offer advice if you would like some!
bip so sorry your feeling like this, i can understand , so is the move not going good , and what about your puppy. you have to keep going dont give into it , if you do it will take you down . i get up everyday for last 3 weeks feeling anxiety but i fight it all day long until at night am so mentel tired. not good i know and i have .5mg ativan if i want to take it but i rather fight it and get it out of my life . take each day one at a time like you told me , step back and breath. do you have meds to help you get through this time, moving is not easy for anyone i always stress when we move . keep head up this to will pass . barbara
It's everything my sister isn't taking my puppy. Im moving in 3 weeks I don
t want to get rid of her but I have to. I wake up every morning looking at my puppy and I tell her I LOVE HER so much and I don't want her to go. Everything isn't going right for me. This is really bothering me. I feel bad cause my 2 boyz love her to...
Do you have any close friends or other relatives that you can ask to take the puppy?  What is your sister's reason for not taking her?  Does she know how much it means to you????

My sister has too much on her hands.  I have 2 other sisters one of them already has dogs so I understand why they can't. They know I love her and Im upset but I understand I want her to be in the family but it doesn't look that way I guess Im going to put her in the paper try to get her in good home. Do you think that is a good idea?
What kind of dog is it?  If I were you I would suggest seeing if there is a petfinder/pet rescue near you.  These are people who take in dogs usually from shelters, but I am sure from families also, who look for good homes...I mean they are serious about it...they interview people and check out their surroundings to make sure a good home is found...these people do all this work depending on donations from people like us...So it would be great if you can offer them a nice donation and ask them to find a home for your dog.  My friend currently has 10 dogs in her home that she has rescued from shelters and she keeps each of them and gives them everything until she finds them homes.  If you don't mind my asking, what state are you in???

My state is Massachusetts!!!!
she's a mini rat terrior
I am sure that Massachusettes has a petfinder, or pet rescue people close to you.  Go on-line and check and then make the phone calls...I am telling you, these people are WONDERFUL people...give it a try...if you can't find anyone that you know, this is the best way to do it...TRUST ME!  you won't have to worry about her not having a good home...these people are just amazing.  If you were in NY I would have told my friend about you...but give it a try up there and let me know what happens...BEST TO YOU AND YOUR LITTLE PUPPY!!
Thank you
hello bip, I just wanted you to know that I feel exactly to a T the same way that you have described in your post. I am so sorry that you are feeling this way, I guess the only thing I can say is that I am glad that I have people that I can relate to. I have been reading the mastery of anxiety book, this is for my cognative therapy with my couselor, and so far alot of what the book tells me, is to keep a worry record. Whenever i feel anxiety I chart it, no matter what on a scale from 0 to 100. It does help to journal also. I am only in chapter 4, and most if it is why we feel this way, and how it affects us, I really won't know how to handle this or get coping skills until the 6th chapter. I really want to help you guys through this we can do this together. I don't half to know any of you to be your friend. So write on sister. Have a great evening. Ill be thinking of you......
Thank you so much I just don't like feeling like this O want my life to be normal. Im so sick menatlly and physicaly feeling like this.
Hey Bip, I feel for you, I feel like most of my teenage years have been out of my control. Its so hard to control your mind when you dont know what is going on. I know you will overcome, the answers are out there my friend. What seems to help me is tv, a book, music, or just sitting outside and meditating. As Bruce Lee said "The mind is everything," I also recommend touching up on philosophy or even glancing over a few hindu or bhuddist writings.I am not a religious person, but certin aspects of religion may be able to guide you. Dont take this the wrong way, I am in no way, shape, or form telling you to become a bhuddist or  telling you to become religious (that is your decesion). The thing is, some of the greatest thinkers in the world have spent a lifetime studying how the mind works, how to control it, etc. It works for a lot of people, maybe it is your gateway to a new, happy life. If you have time one day, check it out. Good luck.
Thank you
I really don't know what you are really going through but I'll pray for u!!! thats the least i can do!!! be safe n be happy. :)