Aa
A
A
A
Close
Anxiety Community
23.2k Members

Is this lung cancer or anxiety?

I suffer from anxiety where I am convinced I have certain diseases or illnesses. It's gone from heart attack to bladder cancer to kidney infection to HIV and it slowed down a few months but I found out my back pain I have is a symptom of lung cancer. I have upper back pain/soreness and goes between shoulders as well kinda comes and goes but I had soreness that lasted 4 days, sometimes short of breath like when I walked a mile, shoulder pain, arm soreness, and feels like something is in my throat. I'm 16 and I'm a girl I've smoked cigarettes twice, weed about 10 times & I own an e cig and smoke that. I'm scared to death please help
1 Responses
its anxiety love... i am so sorry you have these worries. I have been through this all my life...so many diseases i have thought i had too. Hopefully you are getting some support from a good anxiety therapist to help you manage. Keep active with things you enjoy and good luck .I totally know how scary it is but you will get through xx
Have an Answer?
Top Anxiety Answerers
Arlington, VA
370181 tn?1595629445
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?