Aa
A
A
A
Close
Anxiety Community
23k Members

Lexapro & Prozac

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I'm wondering if anyone has had experience being on a lot of medications [mainly antidepressants]. I know it isn't a foreign thing to a lot of people and I haven't really had a lot of problems with the combination, I just am trying to limit the amount of medications I have to take daily, which comes down to how much I pay for prescriptions monthly with insurance covering them already. I am on Adderall XR, Wellbutrin XL 300mg, Neurontin 600-1200mg, Vicodin 5-10mg, Lexapro 10mg, and Prozac 10mg.I initially started on the prozac a month or so after being on the Lexapro 10mg, because I had increased the dosage by 10mg which was counteracting my Adderall which I take for ADD. With that being said, my question is whether anyone has increased Lexapro dosage while they are getting off of Prozac or permanently seeing as the Prozac does help. My mental health is first obviously, I am just wondering if anyone has opinions or experiences with this in order to cut down on spending each month and also make it it less complicated. Thanks!
1 Responses
Oh yeah not uncommon
Have an Answer?
Top Anxiety Answerers
Arlington, VA
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?