Anxiety Community
23k Members

My experience with anxiety etc.

I can tell you from my experience when I went to see my psyciatrist after a very, very long time with anxiety, stress,sweats, nervousness, feeling of worthlessness and depression, this is the first doctor that has finally found the medication that works for me, he did not prescribe me the quick help meds such as Xunax or Actvin because of my family history with addiction, so he prescriped for long term use Trilepal 3 times a day at 600 mlgs and Wellbutrin XL 150 mg, and Remeron
( also a depression med but I use for sleep ) to take with my already taking for awhile Lunesta for sleep, because in addition to all the medical problems I also suffer from tramatic stress due to my son was sentenced to 50 years in prison at 23 years old. Thats all on this subject. But meds are finally working for me.... Thank God! Finally some relief.
So glad that you are feeling better.  It must be such a wonderful relief to feel quite normal again.