Aa
A
A
A
Close
Anxiety Community
23k Members

My experience with anxiety etc.

I can tell you from my experience when I went to see my psyciatrist after a very, very long time with anxiety, stress,sweats, nervousness, feeling of worthlessness and depression, this is the first doctor that has finally found the medication that works for me, he did not prescribe me the quick help meds such as Xunax or Actvin because of my family history with addiction, so he prescriped for long term use Trilepal 3 times a day at 600 mlgs and Wellbutrin XL 150 mg, and Remeron
( also a depression med but I use for sleep ) to take with my already taking for awhile Lunesta for sleep, because in addition to all the medical problems I also suffer from tramatic stress due to my son was sentenced to 50 years in prison at 23 years old. Thats all on this subject. But meds are finally working for me.... Thank God! Finally some relief.
1 Responses
165308 tn?1323190145
So glad that you are feeling better.  It must be such a wonderful relief to feel quite normal again.  
Have an Answer?
Top Anxiety Answerers
Arlington, VA
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?