Aa
A
A
A
Close
Anxiety Community
23k Members

Please help would really appreciate it!!!

They just put me on zoloft?? Anyone have bad side effects? I never in my life have had anxiety anda I have the worst:( please help??
3 Responses
1817640 tn?1323048843
i am not on zoloft but i am on fluoxetine wich is the same as prozack, and i have had a terrible time with side effects, upset stomach , loss of appetite,  weak very weak legs and muscle cramps, headachs im just waiting for them to go away and get on with it , i hope that you have good luck let me know how you do ! this is the first time i have dealt with anxiety also so its all new to me but this forum has helped put my mind at ease a lil , just knowing im not alone!!!
Tanx!! Im super scared to take it:(im so glad I found this website It really helps to know im not alone.. I cant even walk outside and not be nervous ime lightheaded alll day I hate it I cant donns anything cuz of it:(
134578 tn?1546634665
I liked Zoloft.  It eased my anxiety with almost no side effects, and that was worth a lot because I had panic attacks when driving, a very scary thing.  The only side effect I noticed was on my sex life, which was muted (but when I was anxious it wasn't going that great guns either).  
Have an Answer?
Top Anxiety Answerers
Arlington, VA
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?