Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Relationship of multiple Dx's

I'm not sure I'm in the correct community, but here goes.  I have had depression for many years and recently began having sleep disorder ?Narcolepsy(sleep apnea, hypopnea).  I sleep many hours a day, naps 3-4 hours at a time.  I've started having tremors, head and neck.  I have had TMJ from dental treatment,  maybe related to tremor.  My B12 level is 195, hardly low enough to get excited about.  I worked as a Critical care nurse for 36 years, just a note.  *I have trouble concentrating, cannot finish a project, I talk when I first go to sleep, terrible memory(have to have notes for everything), no energy, no interest in anything, and tire easily.  Hx:  melenoma x 2 (wide resection), hydatid mole(hystrectomy at 31 years), Viral lung infection 12 years ago (on ventilator 10 days), Clinical depression, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,sleep disorder,severe backpain,and COPD/Asthma just to name a few.  None of this started (except the hystrectomy) until I was 55 years old.  I hated to give up nursing, I became disabled 8 years ago.  I would appreciate it very much if you could shed some light on my problems.  I have been wondering if there is any relationship between narcolepsy, restless leg syndrome and Parkinsonism.  Thank you, in advance, for your help.
1 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
370181 tn?1595629445
Wow! That's quite the stew of issues you're dealing with. If it was just depression or some form of anxiety, then I'd say you were in the right forum, but there are too many other conditions that aren't related. In my humble opinion I would suggest taking this post to your PCP and have a long discussion about what's going on. None of us here is qualified to give you the kind of answers or reassurance you're seeking.
I'm sorry for all the issues you're having to deal with and hope you find some relief soon.
Please let us know how you're doing.
Peace
Greenlydia
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Anxiety Community

Top Anxiety Answerers
Arlington, VA
370181 tn?1595629445
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?