Anxiety Community
23k Members

SO tired of having ANXIETY EVERYDAY

ok i don't think this is normal.I have anxiety everyday for 2 years now not 1 day goes by that i don't have anxiety but right now i'm so lost and depressed about my anxiety i don't know what to do i have tried 4 meds already recently just got off of zoloft after only being on it for 8 days i was dizzy and nauseas for the whole 8 days it's been 2 weeks since i stopped i feel like since i started that med my anxiety is worst idk who knows.I WISH THEY MAKE THE ANTI MED LIKE XANAX ONCE U TAKE IT U FEEL GREAT .Of course not that means the peolpe that makes the medicine won't make any money. Does any1 have anxiety like me everyday.I'm probably the only person.SIGH just so sick of this crazy body symptoms.I so much wanna feel normal.Is there anything that i can take for hormones being off balance i think thats why my anxiety is really bad right now idk.I'm just so lost right now.Thanks for reading please any input would be appreciated.

Nikki
Hey Nikki

I have had anxiety for about a year now. It all started out of the blue and I have no idea what causes it or why I have it what may set it off etc. I went to see someone who specializes in it and he didn't help too much. So if you have a good psychiatrist stay otherwise,you might want to find one who's better for you. I decided I did not want meds. who wants meds all that time and the side affects. Anyways. I now exactly what you are feeling like. I felt completely sick all the time for probably about 8 months straight every day nothing helped. I felt sick,tired all the time,weak,no energy,nauseous,shaky,light headed,dizzy and this horrible feeling in my head that didn't happen every day,which I just recently found out,thanks to this site,is called depersonalization. I don't know if you have that,it's a dreamy disconnected nothings rel sorta feeling. Anyways,I got over my bodily symptoms,I was doing this before but my doctor toold me how you had to overcome these things. You have to mentally become stronger. I'm not gonna lie it is hard but I cannot believe how much BETTER I feel compaired to just a month ago. dare for these attacks to happen. If you are afraid to go out somewhere because you don't want to have an attack or you feel to sick to go you have to make yourself. this way you are setting your mind to not pay attention to these symptoms so eventually instead of automatic panic you will over ride it. It probably took me about 5 months to get the where even if I felt sick,I would force myself to do it. Now the only thing I have is that depersonalization,which is bad but I'm working on that now. I hope this helps!! I don't know if you've already tried this but if you have keep it up and don't give up! I know what it's like to just cry and give up hope of everything and I know what it's like to go to doctors and all you want to hear is Oh you have this instead of you are perfectly healthy,but trust me you're not alone and that's one reason this site is so great! Lemme know if I can help! I thing I also did was when I mentally overcame something I would kinda praise myself. It sounds dumb  but saying see you're stronger you can do it helps! Just know you're not alone and you can overcome this and don't ever give up. I almost did and I know it's hard but life is beautiful and wonderful and you can win! Hope I helped!  
I just started having these and it is daily.  I did go on medication and it seems to have helped it a little but I do know that mentally I have to overcome this.   I have them sometimes for no reason at all, I force myself to go to work and do the things I enjoy.  I do have them but I just keep telling myself it is just an anxiety attack and I will be fine.  It is hard and sometimes I just get angry but I do keep trying.  They have me on Zoloft and it is helping but I have a friend that is on one that she takes only when she feels them coming on.  I will have to find out the name of it.  I hope we both over come this.  I still have them daily but they pass quicker and I have found things that take my mind off of them so they don' t come as often.  My doctor has told me that exercise, sleep and healthy food choices will help.  I have had to give up everything with caffine in it.  I am currently try to quit smoking but I have to change things in moderation so it does not put my body in more anxiety.   We can beat this and life will be good again!!!
thx so much for your kind and helpful tools.I do try very hard to just accept and float with it sometimes it works sometimes it's so severe it doesn't work.And yes i do get depersonalization all the time i hate it too.Makes u feel crazy like not notmal sometimes.I hope we can beat this crap together.Thx again
Thank you for responding so quickly .How long have u been on zoloft and what dosage? i was on 25 mil but i cut it in half so it's 12.5 i did it for 8 days than i couldn't stand the dizziness and nausea the pharmacist said if it doesnt subside after 4 to 5 days than it's probably not the right meds,I'm still dizzy even though i have been off of it for 2 weeks already.I do have xanax in case but i don't want to keep taking it cuz it's so addicted.I know i need to get out more cuz i havent worked over 2 years was laid off thats how my anxiety started everyday.Plus other stress related.I hope we can beat this craziness symptoms together.

Nikki
I know what you mean,but instead of floating with  the anxious feelings,fight them. Like I said it will be hard but it's a lot better than being on medication forever. I'm still trying to get rid of the head feeling too. Any suggestions on what you do with yours??? It's not really a thing you can just shake off. If it happens when I'm driving,i'll get a song I know by heart and sing really loudly with it so i'm concentrating on that but other times I'm just lost and it makes me feel horrible! Is yours aggravated by noise at all?? Just wondering cause when I have that feeling a lot of noise makes it worse.
pretty much i just lay down chew mint gum drink cold water and just lay there.It's hard but yeah i do know what u mean..And oh YES noise bothers me so much i don't even want to hear my little ones talking to me or the sound of tv or any sound at all.Just wanna be left alone.So ur not alone at this i get it all the time.SIGH i hope we can beat this together .I wish there was 1 magic pill that we can just take and all goes away.Nice dream huh.lol