Side-effects

When it comes to side effects which is more benign as far as cardiac function concerns?  The two medications are:
Lexapro and Remeron
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
None of us on this forum is qualified to answer this question for you. You really need to seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist.
We all react so differently to medications, what may affect ME in a specific way (cardiac) may not affect YOU at all.
Please take ONLY the advice of a professional on this.
Peace
Greenlydia
Helpful - 0
Thank you for your comment. You are right, but I am tired of my psychiatrist and the pharmacists  don't want to get involved and I do not blame them. Medications, hopefully , will be tailore-made in the future. My best, L.
Helpful - 0
I find it nearly impossible to believe that both your p-doc and a qualified pharmacist don't want to get "involved!" in discussing your questions and concerns. I would suggest a consult with a cardiologist, unless you have given up on doctors altogether, which I would understand, given your experiences. But perhaps the third time IS the charm. I wish you luck finding your answer, AND a new psychiatrist and pharmacist!
Peace
Greenlydia
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Anxiety Community