Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
4250330 tn?1388621179

Stress anxiety and depression

Sorry if this is long I just have to get it out I'm constantly stressed out always tense always dizzy and always tired and feeling faint a lot I'm not sleeping well at all I'm sleeping but not getting that deep sleep like I'm suppose to I'm pregnant with my 4th kid and my other 3 are handfuls I'm basically having to do it by myself my husband wants to play a game 24/7 and ignores me when I ask him to do something not tell me to hold on and I end up having to do it by myself.. All the symptoms I am having is constant dizziness/faintness always tensed up my heart beats fast all the time I'm constantly sleepy and I'm always having anxiety and short of breath.. My dad is always b$&&$&$ at me for every little thing making everything 10x worse I try so hard to think positive and it doesn't work breathing exercises don't work either and I just don't know what to do anymore can someone give me some advice on what to do I just can't handle everything all the time everyday I just don't know what to do ??
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
4250330 tn?1388621179
what all symptoms do you have ?
Helpful - 0
4250330 tn?1388621179
I'm so dizzy everyday it's unreal
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Anxiety Community

Top Anxiety Answerers
Arlington, VA
370181 tn?1595629445
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?