Anxiety Community

Summer holidays anxiety

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum but just wondering if you guys had any ideas about how to deal with anxiety over the summer holidays. I've recently been doing work experience at a local school for three years on and off but have finished this year, ready to start my PGCE in September.
A few days ago my anxiety started to rear its head again and I stated having intrusive and scary thoughts about how overwhelmed I feel about finishing working somewhere I love and starting something new and strange. Because it's the summer holidays now, I find it tricky to keep busy.
Does anyone else experience this over summer and do you guys have any tips of how to deal with it? I know it'll pass quickly as it always does but it's horrible having these negative thoughts all the time.