Anxiety Community
23k Members

Wanna know if anyone feels like I do from anxiety

Okay, where to start. I'm new to this site. Wanna see if anyone can relate to me on how anxiety or whatever it is that makes me feel the way I do. So anyways,  I've been suffering from anxiety or feeling this way for about a year now. Been in and out of my doctors how many times. Got blood work done and my doctor says I'm fine and healthy that everything I feel is all anxiety. Been seeing a therapist for the past few months as well and he says it's all anxiety. Just hard to understand how anxiety makes me feel the way I do. It's like I'm stuck in my own mind of worry. I might not be worrying bout anything, but I still feel worried for no reason and my mind is all over the place. It's like the hardest thing to explain or to describe. When I go to sleep, I don't sleep all that well, or get that deep sleep. Ill wake up in the morning and right when I wake up, my mind is at that worried state like how it was the day befor. Like my mind had no break from worrying or thinking. I do have good days. But even when I have good days, I still just feel off. Like last week I felt pretty good and don't really remember my mind being all over the place or really felt worried inside. But Sunday came around, and I started to feel it coming on, like felt rlly tired, felt panicky, felt like I couldn't focus on right there and now or on anything. And here it is Tuesday and just feel so worn out and just don't feel right.  I try to pay attention to tv, or talking to someone but my mind is completely on how I'm feeling. Like impending doom. And then another thing is even tho I know I'm here, I don't feel like it. Just all this stuff to me is the hardest thing to describe! It *****. Hate how my head feels wired. Feel like my hands get hot, I feel like my head is hot. But it's not. It's like the only thing that's on my mind is how I feel all the time, Mentally. It's like fear of fear for no reason. Always worrying bout passing out, having a seizure, dying, and tons of other things. And I don't know why! It's so hard to go out and do things. Even to leave the house. I do leave the house for work but other then that, I don't rlly hang out with friends and do things. It's like when I start feeling really bad, I get in a blah mood where I feel like I have no emotions and no energy to do anything. When talking gets hard. It's like I'm wasting my life being like this. My doc wanted me to takes meds but I'm against meds. Did try Prozac for a week, ended up going to the hospital cus I felt weird from it and it freaked me out. Then jus about 3 weeks ago, I tried celexa and only lasted for 2 days on that cus I felt weird from that. Prolly cus I worry bout side effects and I worry bout what if I get one of the bad side effects. Guess I'm just trying to really understand if anxiety can really make you feel the way I do and keep my mind always in a worried state and feel not here sometimes.  
Hi, and welcome to Medhelp. I think you'll find this to be a great site.
It sounds to me like you not only have anxiety but depression going on too. Of course I'm not a Dr and can not diagnose you.
I'm glad to hear you're in therapy. I do have to wonder why your Dr started you off on Prozac. It does help many people but it's not always the first choice for Drs.to try. Almost all of the antidepressants can cause side effects the first few days. Nausea, feeling strange, headaches. You really need to give them a chance though if you can tolerate the side effects for a few days.I would recommend starting on a low dose and working your way up if you feel like you're sensitive to them.
I hope you continue to keep posting here because this site is great and the members are so wonderful and caring.  
Thanks for the replay remar. It's just so weird how anxiety or even if i do have depressing can make you feel the way I do. Like the physical symptoms is what really gets me and puts the worrys more in my mind. I want to really try to do without meds cus since the side affects that could happen while being on them or getting off of them are stuck in my head, it's like impossible for me to try then again. I do have Xanax 0.5 mg but I only take half a pill maybe once a week or so or if I feel really bad but I never take it 2 days in a row cus I again think of side affects. And I swear when this anxiety all happend, it all started right after I had this major panic attack last August out of know where while I was with a buddy. It was the worst one I ever had. Maybe it was stress that caused it up to that point even tho I don't remember thinking of anything nagitive. I mean, the buddyy I was with had a stroke and a brain anurism 3 months back after a night of us drinking. Maybe that was the trigger for all this with me cus know I'm scared to do anything or I worry about what could happen. I don't drink anymore or anything. It's like I'm always worried inside all the bad and nagitive things that could happen. And like even tho I've been told by my doctor and therapist that I'm healthy and nothing is wrong with me, it's like I'm not convenced and still need or wanna make sure I'm not dying from something or something making me feel this way. Befor that all happen to my buddy, I use to lift all the time, took pre work outs and everything. Now I don't lift anymore cus I can't get motivated to lift. I wanna get back into it but I liked to take pre work out stuff but I'm to scared to take it anymore. Then the whole making my body sore from lifting will freak me out. It's just all this is very confusing and I wish and hope some how, in time ill get back to myself and enjoy things once again and not have this nagitive worry feeling inside of me all the time.
I understand how you feel. I remember when I first started getting panic attacks. I had no idea what was going on. When I was finally diagnosed a few years later I could not except the diagnosis. I have so many tests done and everything kept coming back normal. Once I did except it and started therapy and meds I did so much better.
Yes, maybe what happened to your friend brought on your anxiety. And, once you have a panic attack you are so scared of having another one that you can actually bring one on. It's a vicious cycle.
If you don't want to take any meds have you thought about therapy? I think it may really help you.
Yes, I understand. The psychical symptoms are awful. It really is hard to believe that anxiety and depression can be the cause of all those aches and pains. It can though.
It would be great if you could get back in to working out. It can really help with stress.
Yeah it's just ***** being stuck in this rut with all worries for no reason and can't get my mind off to how I physically feel. Oh I would love to get back into lifting again. I do think bout it every day but it's so hard to force myself to go back from how I feel. Like since Sunday I've been stuck in this rut of feeling tired and out of it. Like just a blah feeling. Don't wanna leave the house. Today I've felt better then the last few days but still feel off mentally and no energy. I do go to therapy. Was going once every 2 weeks but then I told him I wanna start going every week so now he has me starting to see him once a week. I do notice when I go see him and talk to him I feel better. Sometimes ill feel good for a day or 2. Sometimes a week will go by and I feel great. But by saying I feel great, I'm still feeling off in my mind. Then I notice when my anxiety of whatever it is, I notice I always hear this doll ringing sound in my left ear. It's just seems like there is so many differnt things I feel wrong with me that it confuses me. Even with my vision, it feels off alot. Like cant focus on anything with my eyes or they feel blurry or something. And another thing that freaks me out, sometimes when I sleep, I wake up sweaty. It's not all the time but when it happens, it kinda freaks me out so I worry bout that. I jus turnt 26 and I shouldnt be this way. I love my my job that I do. I'm a metal roofer. I guess everything comes down to, I'm always worrying there is something wrong with my health or my mind. Like, I'm scared of losing myself. Like being one of them crazy people that see things or hear things. Lol. That rlly freaks me out thinking bout that stuff. It's like I'm waiting for something to happen to me. And with thoughts, just always random thoughts pop up in my head. Nothing like out of place but bout passing out, dying, seizures. Stupid things like that. I have no history of anything like that and I should know after suffering this long from anxiety, none of that stuff is going to happen to me since it never did. And anxiety/depression runs threw my family. Almost all my uncles and aunts had it and r on meds. I remember I use to always say bout afew of them that it's all in there head and there lazy and need to get up and go do things. No here I am. Lol
I wanna thank you for taking your time to talk to me about anxiety and trying to reinsure me that I'm fine and it's all anxiety and nothing bad will happen to me
I hate to say this but I was kinda like that and I got put on prisq and klonopin and it really mellows you out.  you need to give your xanax a chance.  Really, it will mellow you out.  If therapy isn't working what else can you do but take medication.  It's not a bad thing as long as you take it like your suppose too.