Anxiety Community

Weird sensations in head.

I'm new to the boards looking for support.Ive hade undiagnosed  anxiety sense I was in my teens.I'm 26 135lbs 5'8.Only other health problems is skipped beats(PAC) Holter monitor caught them.Was working in stadium hosted Rodeo's,roping,horse shows,etc (dusty and dirty).Was working in heat doing some carpentry work using woodfinisher(stain),polyurathan.Not shure if there cause of my problems or helped cause.Shortly after thats when my symptoms begin.I feel woozy sensations like my brains shakes for a sec. accompanyed by nausea,floating feeling while walking was worse at first.A slight head pressure like a books on top of my head at times.Lightheaded like my heads full of blood or not getting enough oxygen to brain.I get these tingly feeling in my head,shoulders, and arms.Not the same tingly u get when your arms asleep more like a rush of energy to my arms and shoulders makes me feel unsteady while standing.I have been to ER 3 times CT normal accept slightly clogged sinus.Blood work and all other workup normal.I also get these weird sensations in my nose maybe my sinuses feels like blood is rushing to my nose.No vertigo no syncope yet.Blood pressure is usually normal but at last ER doc says it was marginal.Been to volunteer clinic because I'm poor they are in a long (mounth and a half now)process of getting me a an apointment for nuero in OKC.3 mounths of these symptoms coming and going and my anxiety is at an all time high.I'm in fear of my symptoms.Only time they dont accure is when showering,driving, and playing my guitar.Looking for answers.
You know I'm sitting here right now and I have been reading all these comments posted on here and I'm amazed that alot of people have been experiencing these symptoms, I have been diagnosed with TMJ its something in the jaw on my right side I get @ times a pressure on my eye and a tingly sensation on my right side of my face accompanied by a tingly sensation on my arms and I feel like I'm weak or I'm going to faint I also have felt as if my head on top feels tingly and heavy like I have something on top of my head; I have had a catscan done about 2 years ago and x-rays many times and  everything was normal I will be asking my doctor to set me up with x-rays and another catscan b/c I really want to make sure I am healthy I am only 27yrs. old with two daughter's one 10 and the other 3 yrs. I am very scared but I am Trusting GOD that everything is normal. They told me the TMJ was due to stress.  
I finally feel like I am not losing it. I keep having this feeling like there is a "coldness" at the top of my head, like there is an air vent over me or something. It's only in one spot usually, and it comes and goes really fast, but then once I am aware of it I get dizzy and feel like I am "out of my body" and just get that normal "anxiety attack" feeling. I too was kind of worried that it was something serious. I used to get it all the time about a year ago, but then the feeling went away, and now it is back again for about the last 2 weeks. I don't know what is going on. I don't have insurance so I don't really know how to find out about it...
Yep... funny feeling especially right on the top of the head.  Very specific point.  Someone described it as a 'book on the head'.  Another as a 'brick on the head.'  I can relate.  Sometimes it's a light feeling.  Sometimes it gets more intense... like pressure slowly building... but concentrated right at that point on top.  And on occasions it will actually be painful, as if a spike is being driven into my head... or more like electricity is running through straight from the top.

I had these type of head sensations about two years ago.   Then they dissipated for the most part.  I still get them in a very mild form every once in a while.

I've gotten off all my meds and am in the process of tapering off the klonopin.  I want to see how I feel completely 'clean.'  I'm very curious to know what kind of symptoms I might have in the absence of any artificial stimuli.  I'll keep everyone posted.  So far, I'm feeling pretty good.

mark
Do you guys take nerve pills.. I have the pressure and the clogged head feeling,, The Doctor told me to take nerve pills.. I have but they aren't helping the pressure at all... I was just wondering..
my first time on here, I looked in cos I have all these strange head sensations, tingling, prickling, cold sensation, sometimes all over my head, sometimes one side, sometimes just at the  back, its not gone off at all today,I am suffering from stress at the moment so I expect that is the answer, but its very scary, it sometimes affects my face as well, and today my foot.I have irregular heartbeats and that causes me stress so its a vicious circle.I am taking beta blockers for the heartbeats and wondered if they were the cause.
I am glad I came on here cos at least I know there are others with the same thing. good luck everyone.