Weird sensations in head.

I'm new to the boards looking for support.Ive hade undiagnosed  anxiety sense I was in my teens.I'm 26 135lbs 5'8.Only other health problems is skipped beats(PAC) Holter monitor caught them.Was working in stadium hosted Rodeo's,roping,horse shows,etc (dusty and dirty).Was working in heat doing some carpentry work using woodfinisher(stain),polyurathan.Not shure if there cause of my problems or helped cause.Shortly after thats when my symptoms begin.I feel woozy sensations like my brains shakes for a sec. accompanyed by nausea,floating feeling while walking was worse at first.A slight head pressure like a books on top of my head at times.Lightheaded like my heads full of blood or not getting enough oxygen to brain.I get these tingly feeling in my head,shoulders, and arms.Not the same tingly u get when your arms asleep more like a rush of energy to my arms and shoulders makes me feel unsteady while standing.I have been to ER 3 times CT normal accept slightly clogged sinus.Blood work and all other workup normal.I also get these weird sensations in my nose maybe my sinuses feels like blood is rushing to my nose.No vertigo no syncope yet.Blood pressure is usually normal but at last ER doc says it was marginal.Been to volunteer clinic because I'm poor they are in a long (mounth and a half now)process of getting me a an apointment for nuero in OKC.3 mounths of these symptoms coming and going and my anxiety is at an all time high.I'm in fear of my symptoms.Only time they dont accure is when showering,driving, and playing my guitar.Looking for answers.
omg, know that i know that i'm not the only one.. sometimes i feel like i'm gonig to have a anurism..It all started about 3 days ago. i get all this presure behind my eyes and in the back of my head, its so bad my eys can't focus.like i'm gonig to pass out or die or something. i calle dmy doc and she said it sounded like a sinus infection. I don;t have a runny nose but i do have alot of drainage in the back of my throat. Sometimes i wish i just could reach up in my nose and pull out what ever is causing the preasure....
I am reading these posts and I'm kinda shocked.  The various descriptions of what happened to me this past weekend, are quite similar.  What I don't understand is that I was so relaxed..no negative thoughts...hanging out with hubby watching SNL, and them BAM!   I've never had any sort of anxiety issue and there is no major stress in my life.  Then out of the blue I feel like my head is whirring and vibrating...cold sensation washed over my heard, shoulders and hands and then left me as quickly as it started.  I haven't had it since.  The doctor at Emergency room suggested that it might be an anxiety attack.  While the symptoms sound like it,  I find it hard to believe that this could have happened with no provocation and so out of the blue.  I'm very bewildered by it.  I don't really feel anxious about this,  moreso confused by it and as I said, bewildered.  So,  what do I do now?
i am also new.i get panic attacks like its my job and the last several months i get this weird sensation in my head,face and neck.not that i ever had a seizure but thats what it feels like.i dont actually twitch or convulse it just feels like i will. i feel like i am in "la la land" for several seconds and i get pressure in my head and neck. my mom is anurse and she said its anxiety or like a mild neuropothy.
i am 33 and have been struggling with anxiety for many years but the last couple of years i have been getting these strange head sensations prior to the feeling of panic sometimes it lasts for a couple of seconds sometimes a couple of hours sort of like a pressure and a spinning and a shaking inside my head nearly always accompanied by panic sensations i find it hard to believe that this is all anxiety and wish it would just go away.
i wrote to you all last night but forgot to say i would like to know if anyone else feels freaked out by it all please respond.
hey nellie, besides a tons of other anxiety symptoms, spinning and dizzyness happens at least once a day for me when i start to worry or panic about my health

You are reading content posted in the Anxiety Community