Welcome to the Anxiety Forum

WELCOME TO THE ANXIETY FORUM!
Welcome everyone to the Anxiety Forum. This is the place to come if you have questions or concerns about anxiety/panic, related medications and their side effects and recovery.

Some of our members have been living with anxiety and related disorders for years, while others are new to the waiting rooms of psychiatrists/therapists and the rainbow of medications available to treat our various conditions.

Regardless of what brings you here, welcome!

Be sure to check out the "Health Pages," you'll find the link in the upper right hand corner of your screen. Health Pages address topics related to Anxiety/Panic and among the pages you will find a list of common anxiety related acronyms. It's a great resource!

Once you have looked around, why not create a profile and tell us a little about yourself? Your profile can be as simple or as complex as you like. You will meet people from around the world and have the opportunity to learn from, and help, others who share our same concerns. Once you've created a profile, check out "My Med Help" at the top of the page and check out the many great features and setting options that are available.

Consider posting on a current thread, or starting one of your own. Don't worry; you'll get the hang of it quickly! You can also track how you feel from day to day with the mood tracker located on the top right hand of the page. Along with this, there is also an anxiety tracker, which of course is perfect for this forum.  Just like with your mood you will be able to track your progress throughout your journey with us here on the forum.  

If you've got something on your mind, please don't be shy or embarrassed! Most of us have "been there and done that!" THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS! We are ALL here to learn!

Get acquainted with other members.....there are several ways to do this. You can scroll over a persons name and "Add a Friend," this allows you to send notes and gives that person access to your journals. Do you want to speak privately with another member? Send a Private Message (PM).   Again, simply scroll over their name and click on "Send Message." Only have a minute but want to welcome a new member? Congratulate someone, wish someone a better day or give someone a 'cyber-hug', then scroll on their name and click on "Send a Note."  Again, welcome to the forum!

Greenlydia and CJ29

I'm sorry that you missed the posts regarding posting in the "Welcome to the Forum" thread. You will not get any responses there, except mine. Please cut and paste your post into a new thread, which you do by clicking on the green Post A Question box at the very top of this page. Put a title on it with the basic topic of your post, i.e. "anxiety with meds" or "panic at night," or "question about Klonopin,"  something that will give all of us an idea of what help you need.
At the bottom of the screen, when you are done writing your post, there will be a box that says "send" or maybe it says "post," funny, I can't remember exactly what it says, but you'll figure it out that you need to push that so it will appear on the board. As soon as you do that, your post will appear in the first spot on the forum.
And please don't get disappointed if it takes a few hours or even a day for people to respond..............this place is a public forum and isn't "mannned" 24/7. People WILL respond in time, just keep checking back.
Peace
Greenlydia  
Its what such a relief to find this site and to know I am not alone with these constant thoughts that I am going to die suddenly, after giving birth to my son almost 2yrs ago my health have not been too good, just a lot of aches and pain, had a biopsy done a month ago but just feeling like I forgot what it feels like to have energy and enjoy my day cause everyday I have some pain to deal with and in my head i tell myself may be I am dying and they just not finding whats wrong, today was ok I prayed so much till I felt better but gradually it coming back on, why are these thoughts in my head??
Please read the post that explains how to post on the forum. The title is "How to post on the fourm" and has my picture..........the green witch on it. :)
Posting in the Welcome message will net you virtually no responses and we don't want that.
I'll be looking for your new post soon! Just cut and paste it into a new post, hit "post comment" and you'll be at the top of the page!
Peace
Greenlydia

by greenlydia, Nov 03, 2009 06:44PM
[delete]
To: NoelieboatsSorry you missed my post letting folks know that this is just a "welcome to the forum" post and NOT where new threads are started.
Cut and paste your questions and concerns into a new thread, which you do by clicking on the yellow tab at the left hand corner which says "Post a Question." This will begin a new thread and will get people responding to your concerns. Put a title that fits the main theme of your post and then hit the green "Post Comment" tab at the bottom.
If you have any questions, please PM me by placing your mouse over my name, a box will pop up and click on the "send message" line. It will be a private message that only I can see, but we'll get you on the right track as far as posting here goes.
Glad you found us and we do want to help, but not many people read the "Welcome message" for new threads.
Peace
Greenlydia  
by greenlydia, 2 minutes ago
[delete]
To: cseemungalPlease read the post that explains how to post on the forum. The title is "To All New Posters," and has my picture..........the green witch on it. :)
Peace
Greenlydia
Hello All,

I am new to the forums but not new to the whole anxiety thing. I was anxious as a small child (told I was sickly) anxious as a teen (no brainer on being told I was a moody, high maintenance teen) and still anxious as an adult. Recently it's become worse and the meds that had been helping all of a sudden quit. Oh the joy. So I am currently under going med changes which make me such a ray of sunshine that my hubby and everyone else is having a hard time being around me (which is understandable since I don't want to be around me either). The question of the day from me to any who care to answer is what is the best med combo that worked for you long term? Currently they have me on Buspar 30mg x 2 daily, Remeron 15mg at bedtime and Vistaril 25 mg 1-2 ar bedtime. I am sleeping better at night but the Buspar is not seeming to be very effective during the day (I am still battling almost constant panic attacks). Any input is great here.
Nice to know I am not the only high maintenance, omg am I crazy person out here!
Thanks!
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say hi!
I believe that this forum can be a big help for people that have anxiety problems.
Thanks!
thanx for the wee welcome,im so new to this forum,and it does help me,that people understand me,and c my illness,so thank u x
Hi joanna and welcome to the forum! I'm glad you found us, but one small detail........
Posting on the "Welcome" message will get your post read only by the CL's (usually) The next time you write, please hit the green box that says "Post A Question." That will open a box for you to post your quesiton. In the "subject" line, write the main subject of your post such as "Worried about____________________" and fill in the blank with your concern very briefly. Move down to the "message" box and this is where you should write out your question in detail. Please be sure to include as much information as you can so we can help you. Once you have finished writing your post, click on the "send" tab at the lower right hand corner and that will get your post on the forum in the #1 spot. If you think of something later that you wish you had added to your origianl post, please do not begin a new thread. That gets too confusing. Simply click on the title of the post you've already written and scroll down to the blank box that says "Post Comment" and add whatever else you would like us to know. That keeps everything in one thread and easier for the rest of us to follow.
Hope to see you on the forum!
Peace
Greenlydia
Hi, I am a 22 year old male and i believe I am suffering from anxiety and have been to the doctor once when i had an elevated heart rate and didnt know why. He said there was nothing wrong and nothing about an anxiety disorder was mentioned but I now believe that's what it is. I have headaches only on my right side and i overall dont feel right. In addition to the headaches only on the right side I also have just a general dicomfort on only the right side of my abdomen and the right side of my chest often feels off too...as well as my right leg and right arm often dont feel right....I've been doing a lot of reading and found that the headaches can happen just one one side...but not much on the rest of the body...Does this happen with anxiety or should I be going back to the doctor?
Please read my post regarding posting on the "Welcome Message." Sorry it wasn't at the top....................we are such a busy forum that it got pushed down the thread list too fast! Please repost again!
Greenlydia
Hi All,

I am a 35yr female who has suffered from some degree of anxiety and ocd most of my life.But I have always been very healthy otherwise.About a year ago out of the blue I started to suffer from major neurological issues and migraines with aura. Neurologist suspected MS .I have since had every tests known to man and all were normal except low vitamin D and spots/lesions on brain mri.I rarely ever feel normal. No one can tell me what happened to cause all this to begin with.
I now am in a constant state of worry about if I am going to get a migraine or have other issues. I have been given preventitive migraine meds but I am hesitant to take them due to my anxiety about having a reaction to them. I have a bad track record with medication. Also my husband and I are trying to become pregnant. I am just in a constant state of pretty much freaking out all the time. I have also started to have panic attacks over the last year.I have IBS aswell...I am truely just a mess and have no idea how to deal with what I have become.....Sorry to ramble.....
Take Care, Theresa
Please re-post this so it will be on the general forum rather than in the "Welcome" message. Nobody answers the posts in there. So just cut and paste your quesiton into a new thread and it will be first in line.
If you have any questions, just PM me and I'll walk you through it. PM me by placing your mouse over my name and a box will pop up that says "Leave a Message."
Thanks, Toots!
Peace
Greenlydia
hi everyone ,
smerfd here, just wanted to say hi
Hi yourself and welcome to the forum! One little FYI. If and when you want to post on here again, open a new post by hitting the green "Post a Question" tab and that will open a new thread for you. This is just the welcome message and no one really responds to questions or comments left here.
Do hope we see you on the forum!
Peace
Greenlydia
and EVERYBODY to read too;))

i can relate to you, HAZDI, because my case is just the same.
i always have these bad thoughts, afraid of failure and things, because now i'm in college, and i had this attack, caused by hyperventilation syndrome. as what my doctor said.
so, i checked it out in the internet and found a lot of ppl is going through the same thing. at one point, they had enough and mad at themselves for not doing better and getting more positive,. so, what they did was chasing the bad thoughts away!
telling the anxiety to STOP BULLYING them and yeah, it worked for them plus they bought a book written by a doctor; sorry i can't remember and couldn't retrieve back the website.(you guys can download it online),blue cover.
but seriously if u guys do wanna get better, help yourself first before opting for any meds because believe me, u CAN change yourself, (because u will live ur lives with those pills and clearly no one wants that to happen)
POSITIVE thinking and CONFIDENCE are the keys!
i have my mom supporting me and if u guys are not careful, it might get worse and LEARN how to CONTROL yourself, and u WILL BE okayy!!!!;D
hi i am a 24 yr old male im over weight and suffered my first panic 1 month ago, my anxiety symptoms comes and goes but recently i had thoughts that i am going to die followed by skipped beats of the heart i already have been checked many times ecg blood works even had my heart ultrasound everything is ok its just these thoughts that are bothering me i have already booked an appointment for therapy and i wish it could help i also want some personal stories or if there are other people who have experienced this because i feel that i am the only one feeling this and going crazy already thanks guys and im looking forward to your stories :)
hi there, i think u have read hadzi's post.
he had the same thing u gone through; anxiety.
i have it too, my doctor checked my heart and said i there's nothing wrong and don't have to worry about it.
i experienced the same thing, real fast heartbeats and numb all over my body, huh, horrible it was.
my doctor just advised me to keep myself positive, do not think too much about small things, and  yeah, stop the anxiety from BULLYING u! just like what hadzi did.
i totally agree with him;))
just by controlling what u think and u SHOULD think,
just remember,and think, what benefits do you get by thinking too hard or worrying about something that is not even worth getting a headache for??
that's what my mother told me:)
i'm in college and i am stressed over exams, and so it is even harder to control,but just keep in mind,
it is all about YOU controlling it !;D
control what u think, and not your feelings control u, k:)
tell it to go away!
shuhhh anxiety!;D....and relax your mind from unnecessary things.
when u KNOW what u are thinking are small matters, just chase those thoughts away, it's hard, but u will get over it ya;))
WE ARE THE ONES WHO CONTROL OUR THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS;D
i always think this, and it is working.
Please repost your questions and comments by opening a new thread by clicking on the green "Post A Question" tab at the upper left of this screen. Postings in the "Welcome Message" will not get your post onto the main board where people will begin to respond.
Thanks and sorry for the confusion.
Peace
Greenlydia
I think facing your fear just like that increases anxiety. okay i am not male i am female but i have worse conditions. my first anxiety started when i was like 15/16 but i have high blood pressures and headaches since i turned 13. i am extremely terrified getting close to people and just like you said facing my fear doesn't really help. when i face the claustrophobic closeness with people, my symptoms get worse. I have OCD also, i cant stand being me all the time so i create characters so i can be them. and when i am starting to be be i start all the mood swings and depressing thought's. i have talked to doctor and the did prescribed me some of the antibiotics but i had serious reactions so they cut back on them. I've been to hospitals but no real result. I've been home lately i dont go out. i am on vitamins and herbs it improved my condition a little. i try to go to gym but i am still lookin forward to talking with some specialist. when i face my fears i get violent. so i take it easy. one step at a time and not like 100 step at a time. work on myself a bit long and i will improve on my own.
Need Help!  Does anyone every feel like their anxiety is burning or being poked by thousands of needles.  It is so painful.  Ativan doesn't help anymore so would like to get off of it so that my body will readjust but I am so fearful of more pain.
Please post your questions to the forum and not in the "Welcome" message. No one will respond to them here. Please cut and paste them into a new post.
Greenlydia  
I dont know if im in the right place right now, but i was just wondering what kind of physical exam doctors do regarding anxiety. Thankyou
i read your blog i have the same problem i have body anxiouty , i think every little wierd thing that my body dose is gonna kill me .. listen to me tho, i went for help i was told alot of things and one thing helped me greatly, you know when your having anxiouty or attacks you feel like your going to die ,? well i was told its actually the oppisite the body speeds up to protect it self from our negative thinking when we think our heart is going to exspoled from the chest tighning it speeds up because the brain thinks it has to protect it .you have to possitve talk yourself down ,, stress, depressetion, lack of sleep can and will do alot of things to your body . and also some meds will make you feel weird also.. and here is another thing to remember my doctor told me he said there is no one a live who is crazy and knows it !!! we are not crazy we just fear the unknowen from some tragity in our life most is subconsious . and some you know . and some foods also can cause things to alergys to food .. well i hope this helped i would love to stay in touch and maybe talk and help eachother out i know how it feels not to be able to really be able to turn to people who dont have this because i feel you have to go threw this to understand it completely because it is scary!!
Hey i love the forum i hope it can help i just wanted to say hello and hopefully i can get some help from you guys. Cause i really need it right now, and i don't know where else to turn to.
Please don't post in the "Welcome" thread. Your questions and concerns will be mostly ignored as most people don't bother to read it. Instead, begin your own thread by clicking on the green "Post a Question" bar which will open a window for you to write in. Putting in a specific TITLE for your thread is very important so that people will know immediately what your concern is. Examples would be "Can't sleep due to anxiety," "Scared of weird head feelings," "Is this normal for panic attacks?" Something like that. And please give us as much information as possible...........we don't need an epic tome of your life, but if you are wondering about a specific side effect of a medication, please be sure to tell us that you're also taking X,Y & Z along with it. The dosage is also important as is the length of time you've been on it. Any pertinent medical conditions you have help us to understand you better, enable us to answer your question more completely. Your age and your sex also is information that can help us. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible.
I know getting use to the workings of an unfamiliar forum can be confusing, but you'll soon get the hang of it. I just want to make sure your questions get in front of our posters so they can respond.
It would be great if you went back and cut and pasted your post into your own thread.
You came here for help and we want to give that to you, but your question will probably be ignored unless it's on the board.
If you have any questions, go to any post with my name, or cjs or nursegirls and open it. Scroll down until you come to our name and hover your mouse over our name. That will open a box and one of the options will be "Send a Message." That is called a "PM," or private message and will arrive in my home email. I will be able to get to you sooner regarding your question about getting on the forum.
Thanks so much and welcome to the forum!
Peace
Greenlydia  
Hi all!!
Been watching this forum for quite a while now.  Dealing with my anxiety for over 20 years on my own, but I finally went to the doc for it yesterday.  Finally!  I have always prided in my independence and insisted that I could take anything on, but I just couldn't handle the anxiety on my own anymore.  Found myself drinking more than normal.  IBS was out of control.  Facial tingling like crazy.  So relieved to have finally done something about it.  I think seeing that there are so many people out there going through the same thing made me not feel like such a wacko!!  Anyway, doc put me on 5mg Lexapro.  Definitely feel a difference.  Little tired, hoping my body will get used to it.  Anyone have any feedback bout it?  Hope everyone is having a great day!
I am soooo glad I found this forum!!!  
hi all,
I have been posting and following this forum for a little while now. I am a 34 yr old female who has been dealing with anxiety and depression for around 9 years. I realize now though that I have actually been experiencing depression symptoms since I was young. My symptoms increased once I went to college and was away from my parents house. I think it was because I finally felt safe to "feel".  My symptoms have been increasing lately. I look forward to posting more questions and offering any support I can.
Kellie
Hello All,
I'm diagnosed with GAD. I have always been wound up tight, but I used it as motivate to get things done until I hit my thirties. I broke down (old days it was called nervous breakdown) and had no coping skills what so ever. Long story short, several months ago I experienced several health scares which flew me into panic and from then on I've been a wreck. I'm currently on Celexa 20mg and Remeron 45 mg. I also take Klonopin off and on (.25mg). I hope to drop the Celexa soon as it did not help in the beginning. I don't know which one is working, but I know the Celexa did not. So we'll see when I start weaning off of it next month. The (Remeron has me sleeping like a baby now days)  Anyway, I'm glad to be here to help support any way I can. I know GAD is terrible, but it is treatable!
I can't stop having severe anxiety attacks. When i wake up in the morning, i have a severe attack. shaking, muscle spasms, the overwhelming need to tense all my muscles or hit a punching bag over and over and scream and cry. Gah, the crying. I cry all the time. I will take a 1mg Ativan in the morning as soon as i get up, which takes forever to kick in - leaving a full hour - half hour of this shaking and felling out of my mind.

I'll get to work at 8 and just pass out asleep - the medicine just knocks me out cold. So far no one has caught me yet. But i'll wake up and just start crying again. I'll go to lunch with my mom who will try to talk to me and calm me down, then go back to work where i have another break down of shaking and tensing muscles and crying uncontrollably. All i want during those moments if for someone to sit there and talk to me or hold me and of course no one is there.

About mid-afternoon to evening when i get off work and am back at home with my mom do i feel somewhat normal. zoned a little, but not as out of my mind.

Right now they have me on Pristiq. im 4 days into taking it. And the Adivan 3 times a day as needed. I dont know what to do. Im terrified of everything. Im terrified of being alone, of being forgotten, of being a burden, of making a mistake, or meeting new people, of taking a risk, of everything in my old life suddenly changing and havng that rug ripped out from under me - something i just can't get back. Im afraid of change, of not being in control. Im afriad no one will ever want me.

And all i can do is just sit here in my office 8 hours a day thinking about all of this, not knowing what to do and just wanting it to stop so badly. I dont get to see the Psychiatrist until next week, and then i'll start on weekly sessions. But that doesn't help me now. Im just a very shattered person and i need someone to help me please. Please.
if any body has anxiety problem because of acid reflux. if they will eat lot of water melon at night then they can sleep well at night for 2 hour. if attack will start again after two hour take more water melon.
wow thanks for the welcome. :) well i just joined medhelp, so im kinda new to all of this, ive had depression since i was 8,i was diagnosed with a panic disorder when i was 12 and now im 16, :), it feels nice to have people who care about my problems and once again thanks for the amazing welcome.  
I'm at a loss as well.  I woke up 3 weeks ago with a pain behind my right eye and didn't think much of it.  Gradually, throughout the next few days, I experienced dizziness and severe headache which moved from eye to eye, temple to temple, and slight pain in the ears. I saw a general practitioner and he thought it was something with my sinuses although I have had no nasal congestion nor post nasal drip.  He ended up prescribing me zythromax antibiotic, over the counter mucinex-D, and another OTC allergy med.  This really did nothing that I can recall other than perhaps take away some of my fatigue.  A week later, still with the original symptoms, I saw an ENT who cleaned my wax-packed ears out and prescribed me Omnicef antibiotic and OTC afrin which I have been on for 9 days now and have not experienced any improvement.  I have experienced severe headaches however, and the disequilibrium brain fog is still very present.  A couple of nights ago, I was very anxious about my condition and other life stress and had what I think was a panic attack as I awoke from my recent sleep and thought the room was closing in on me and had to get up and pace around until it calmed down after 20 minutes. I don't know if the medicine is doing this or a combination of things.  The bottom line is I still have these horrible headaches throughout my head accompanied by a brain fog, disequilibrium and dizziness now for 3 weeks.  I have been missing work due to this and I am usually one to work through pain and sickness.  Anxiety may be exacerbating my symptoms but I need to get to the root of this.  I'm seeing another doc tomorrow.  I'm a 35 year old male in good physical shape. I worked out 4x/wk. every week before this cursed thing has happened.   The symptoms seem be worse in the afternoon.  Any help would be so very greatly appreciated.  God speed to all of you...
Welcome everyone to the Anxiety forum!  Unfortunately, posting your concerns/questions in the Welcome thread isn't likely to generate a lot of responses for you, as the members do not regularly read and reply to questions here.

Go back to the main Anxiety Forum page and click on "Post a Question", should be located in the top left of your screen, underneath the description of the forum. Then, choose an appropriate title for your thread, so that people can decide at a glance if it is something they could address.  Examples for titles would be..."New on Paxil, have question about side effects"...or "Panic attacks at night, new to anxiety".  Those kinds of things....try to choose a title that is descriptive so that we can know just by reading it what your concerns are.

Welcome to the forum...we're glad you found us and hope we can help you!  Wishing you peace in your day.

Your Anxiety Forum co-Community Leaders:

Nursegirl6572
Greenlydia
CJ29
How exactly do you describe an anxiety attack?

Like for example:

A few months ago, I was home alone and a little bit nervous.  I always feel nervous when home alone.  I have the T.V on and the lights on, well the electrician people came to look at something outside of our house or a sewer guy, can't remember which.  I saw their truck pull in and immediately..freaked.  I turned off the lights and the T.V and hide behind the couch for 10 minutes...Is that an attack?  I don't really quite understand.
thanks for the welcome
Hello: This is my first time at this place and I have had problems with anxiety at times for quite a few years now, since military service when it started. First I used alcohol, and that worked well for a while, then I finally was diagnosed with anxiety about five years ago and was prescribed Xanax, then Ativan, then Clonazepam, and now a combo of Gabapentin and Trazodone. Am taking only the last two and nothing else. Quit the benzos a few days ago and feel fine. Taking the Gaba tabs each 300 mg, two to three tabs per day, and at night take two to three Trazodone tabs at 50 mg each. But this has only been for the past few days. My question is: will I have rebound anxiety due to discontinuation of benzos after taking them fairly regularly for the past two or three years? So far so good with the Gaba and Traz. The Traz is an incredibly effective sleep aid! The Gaba seems effective but it's early yet. Does this early effectiveness mean this combo is really working against the withdawal effects and the long-term anxiety? I know the question is a tough one to answer accurately, but just wanted to get some type of idea for myself. The V.A. psychiatrist who prescribed these last week said no more benzos, and these will work well, she said. But then she said to get an EKG done very soon and a blood test. So this makes me wonder!
Thanks.
Hi.  I'm Sammie.. I really hope this site can help me... I have had Panic Disorder since I was 17.  I am supposed to take Klonopin three times a day.. I only take it as needed but now I have this cough.. I like make myself cough.. IDK my DR thinks it's because I am not taking my "meds" religiously and that I should and I would stop making myself cough... Thoughts?
I have bad anxiety. I feel alot of symptoms im constantly in fear of dying. I had an mri done it showed an abnormality in my brain. They said it could be anything from hypoglycemia to ms. Today i went to the hospital cuz i felt faint and my blood sugar was 57. Normal blood sugar is supposed to be 100. So im starting to think its hypoglycemia. But i also think i have a nerve damage or something. I feel all kinds of electric shock feelings all over my body tingling prickling. cold hot sensations. burning sensations..balance issues. sleep issues trembling...etc etc. help!!!!!!!!
- http://www.non-benzodiazepines.org.uk/clonazepam.html

look at this website this is to get off klonopin takes years. I am on klonopin three times a day 2m/g and zanax 2m/g twice a day. Wishing I never saw this phyc who just seems to write prescriptions and thats it. I have been on them for so long but want to get off I hope that what ur phyc gave u will work go to that site it tells you how long the klonopin stays in ur system I think its 72 hours before u star withdrawing. Goodluck
Hi everyone!  How nice that there is a website that UNDERSTANDS how hard it is to control your own fear/anxiety/heart rythm sometimes!  I have been struggling with anxiety for about a year... my job is REALLY stressful but I'll be stuck there till the economy improves.  I have anxiety attacks (heart palps, sense of fear, moodiness) EVERY night at 8:30 sharp.  These anxiety demons just wont' leave me alone!  It's nice to know there are others who understand and won't judge.
Wow what a great site and forum ! It's nice to see a place where everybody seems to genuinely understand each others problems, ofc it helps that we are sort of going through the same thing. Me personally, I'm struggling with OCD (officially diagonised) and thoughts/behavious that fall under GAD too.

Anyway, I'm glad we can all support each other here.
Thank you.
I took Abilify and now have a condition they call Tardive Dyskinesia, a severe nerve disorder that may well be permanent. I can barely walk, my tongue never stops moving.  I get body cramps, have tremors, my jaw clenches, I get hot flashes and cold sweats.  I recommend you STOP taking the Abilify or you could end up crippled like me!
hi  im new to all this but last week i suffered from a 2nd panic attack n 6 days later the horrible thoughts n feelings have only just slowley going iam on 10mg of citralopram  on my 6th day i was so scared i felt like i wasnt in control of my mind can u tell me owt else xkim
okay, so nobody will care probably but it still feels nice to get it off my chest. I'm 14 years old. I have social anxiety and I suffer with clinical depression. If I tell my friends I know they don't give a crap. but that's fine, ya know, people have to deal with their own problems, I understand. so, I usually keep it to myself. my social anxiety is pretty bad I assume. I'm afraid to talk to my aunt and uncle. my grandpa and I'm shy around my grandma. I'm afraid to talk to my cousin and great aunt. we all live really close by so we see each other a lot. I am absolutely terrified to talk to the people at my school. I would rather die than talk out I'm front of the class (not exaggering) I deleted my Facebook because I wouldn't post anything and I didn't want people seeing my photos. I didn't chat with anyone. I also deleted my Instagram. I have a tumblr because 1.) I don't follow anyone I know and 2.) it's not my original stuff. I reblog other people's things (if you have a tumblr you'd understand) it's really hard to deal with, being 14. I'm terrified that people would judge me. I had blonde hair with bangs that were side swooped in my face and wore band shirts (I like pop-punk and some screamo music) and aparently, that was considered "emo" so I changed my bangs out of my face and dyed my hair brown. I stopped wearing band shirts and I stopped wearing converse. I didn't get to express myself because I thought people didn't like it. and I shouldn't give a crap about what people think but I can't. my anxiety won't let me. feel free to comment. sorry for writing so much but that's my story
You need to copy/paste your post into a new thread hon.
I have had these attacks since I was in my 20s. Mine are always related to emotional stress, that leads to lack of consistent sleep. I then begging having episodes of suddenly feeling as if I've entered a dream , they are always a consistent theme or feeling. Sometimes I smell a odor  that I smell inside , so I can't stay inside, or I feel as if I'm reliving an event that's steady happened. Other times it's as if I've stepped out of reality , the episodes don't last long , maybe 5 minutes , but sometimes I'll have several episodes a day. Once I get enough sleep and deal with the stress these go away, I can go months without a problem.
Please start a new thread.  Thanks!
Hiya there am new to this I suffer from really bad panic attacks and seeing everyone story has helped me to know am not alone xx