Zoloft

I am trying to figure out when to take Zoloft. It makes me sleepy so I am thinking at night is best before bed...

Also, is Zoloft one that should be taken at the same time every day?
Best Answer
If it makes you tired than yes, it's best to take it at night.  If you remain tired in the morning call your doctor about this.  Yes, you always want to take this medication at the same time every day.  Hope this helps and take care.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I took zoloft while pregnant. I loved it. I even lost 10lbs while pregnant...which my doctor said was fine because I am overweight. I am back in zoloft and while I feel tired, I am losing weight again and feel so much better.
Helpful - 0
When I had this problem with Paxil, my psychiatrist had me divide the doses, half in the morning, half in the afternoon.  It helped.  
Helpful - 0
What changes can I expect?  One of my fears is that I like who I am for the most part - just not the anxiety. What does this drug do? My doctor explained it somewhat but I was in my anxiety cycle and so I didn't really retain much of the info...
Helpful - 0
Thank you both - I haven't been on meds before and I am so happy to have found this site for all the questions I come across in my brain... LOL
Helpful - 0
What mammo said!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Anxiety Community