Anxiety Community
23k Members

Zoloft

If i was to take zoloft that the Doc prescibe me can you die from it.....
if you O.D or Drink alchole at the same time while taking the med... Other wise if u follow the dosing instructions, u should be fine..
Thank you so much for answering my ? i have never been on any type of medication all i have ever took is like tylenol or stuff like that i have never been describe anything like this and i am so scared..
Anytime, hey i just started on this stuff a month ago, so i know where ur coming from.. But many people are on Anti-depressants, just follow the dosage instructions from your Dr and dont drink! Thats all u have to do. Be happy :)
K thank you so much
youll be fine.. do u think hed give it to you if itd kill you.. relax. take the med as prescribed and dont think it will fix u over night. it takes time.
Die from Zoloft? I would say that you would have better odds of being struck by lightining on a sunny day than to die from Zoloft.

I took Zoloft (Sertraline) at a high dosage of 200Mgs a day for 4 years. I'm still kicking.

Zoloft is probably the safest of all the SSRI's. It is time tested safe and has been around for 20 years. No risk there.

If it makes you feel any better, I am currently taking a high dosage Tri-cyclic antidepressant, and 900Mgs of Lithium, and 200Mgs a day of Lamictal, and 2.50Mgs a day of Xanax. That's enough medication to knock a horse on it's ***. I'm still alive.