Aa
A
A
A
Close
Anxiety Community
23k Members

anxiety

wgen i go out with my husband,i can't talk to people,i stay in the car when we go on tripsHe just gets out and starts talking to people,why am i jealous???i can't sleep at night either.It is causing major arguements with us.I'm originally from Scotland,he was born here in usa.There so much i'm missing,and want to do,i get very anxious and panica!!!i'm too old for this,i'm 64.Can you pleasehelp me  Thank you very much          ***@****
1 Responses
1291268 tn?1274814522
It sounds like you are experiencing anxiety/depression.  Many people with this disorder suffer the same symptoms you are experiencing.  They are VERY common with it.
Have you had problems with anxiety before in your life?
You should make an appt. with your doctor and get a good physical exam.  Discuss these symptoms with the doc and see what he suggests.  After reviewing your complete medical history he can make recommendations for you that may include counseling and/or medication.  you don't need to live with what you are going thru.   There is help available.
Let us know how you make out.
Have an Answer?
Top Anxiety Answerers
Arlington, VA
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?