Anxiety Community
23k Members

cant depression and anxiety symptoms get worse

ok when i get depression i get anxiety with it.i think it started about 7 to 8 month ago,u know just feeling low in mood,going to the doc etc.and about 6 months ago i moved in to a friends house with her to 5year olds,and before i move in with her i was thinking no i shouldnt move in with her,i was get anxiety over it,i should of listened to myself.so a week after i moved in with her,i started to get a couple of symptoms a mild ache were u feel heartburn and a mild ache between the shoulder blades so have anxiety as well "GAD" i looked up the symptoms on the net and i just went to the worse one,so over the time i have been here i have had a chest xray and bloods taken and i am fine,i am not taking anything for my depression and anxiety,well my doc is trying to get me on antidepression drugs,i have been on and of drugs since i was 17 i am 32 now.so over the last 4 months i have just keept worring about the symptoms i have and i belive they have gotten worse like my middle back pain and chest pains arm pains and i am starting to pop pain killers and muscle relaxing drugs,to make it go away,i belive so strongly that i am dieing,i belive that i have what i think i have,even though my docs,say that i dont and that its depression and anxiety,i cant remember how many times i have been to the doc over the last 4 months.
When I first suffered from anxiety and panic a few years ago, I would constantly search the internet for symptoms of what was wrong with me despite reassurances from the doctor.  Even though I would feel good for maybe an hour or so, I would start my 'what if?' thinking.  Have you been going to talk about it with anyone?  I know, for me, the combonation of medication, good support, and a great therapist worked wonders for me because it taught me how to understand my pattern of thinking and now that the panic and anxiety has returned, I am better able to cope this time around even though it is no less challanging.