cold hands

hey all
seems like ever since i started taking meds i always have cold hands. anyone else experience cold hands i take celexa and a small dose of klonopin
thanks
anthony
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
i have had my thyroid checked had a thyroid ultrasound just the other day to rule out thyroiditis it came back perfect! maybe turnig 50 this year has something to do with it ;)
Helpful - 0
Have you had your thyroid checked?  This can often result in one having cold hands, or just being cold in general.  Many people attribute things to just getting older when it's actually their thyroid causing the problem. Age can cause these symptoms but it wouldn't hurt to rule out any thyroid issues.  My kids make fun of me for my knee socks because my feet are always cold, and I'm older than you.  I always wondered when I was younger why older women always had a sweater on when it was warm outside......now I know. LOL
Helpful - 0
I doubt very much those two meds would cause your hands to be cold. Sometimes as we get older, our circulation isn't what it was and that can result in cold hands and feet. If you feel this has only presented itself since you bagan the meds though, I would definitely discuss it with your doctor to rule out an organic problem.
I'm sure you're fine. Keep us posted!
Peace
Greenlydia........older than you wearing two pair of socks and mittens!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Anxiety Community