Anxiety Community
23k Members

ct scan

just had a ct scan today, and was wondering how long the results would be?  if there was anything majorly wrong would they have said anything there and then?
Ya they would call you ASAP if it was something major wrong. If nothing wrong they will call you within a week.
Can I ask you why you had a CATSCAN done?
reassurance for myself recommended by my neurologist pretty much.  headaches/dizziness/tingling/ u know how people with anxiety are :P  they checked my scan there and then so i was just wondering if they would have informed me of a major problem if it was there, which i assume they would have.
When I had an MRI done the doctor called me two days after to tell me the results. You can simply call your doctor and ask him/her to call you with the results as soon as they are read, even if they do not find anything.
ok thanks for the info! still worry time then lol
I had a CT last week and they told me that most radiologists look at thre results the same day and contact the doctors within 48 hours (if there is no problems-sooner if there is).  It is the doctors office that may take a while to get back to you.  
i appreciate everyones input, fingers crossed :)
hay im curious hows ur anxiety  going ? :)
i dislocated my shoulder 21 days ago and something happaned to my head :S
i woke up with this numbness and dizzyness...
the dizzyness is gone but im abit scared