Anxiety Community
23k Members

hear voices see things anxiety

I hear voices talking to me all the time i cant seam to rember what they say but its stupid stuff and i will get into arguments with them i also see things that arnt their like a big black rat the size of a car run out in front of me when going around a turn driving or giant grass hoppers running by or penguins or the other day i was looking at a dead pine tree branch and started saying "come to life come to life" and it did i shook my head and it was dead agin? their is also a little green guy that lives in my shoe he dont say anything just sticks his head out and looks around and he wont leave!
I also have bad panic attacs sencs i was like 10 that im dieing some times I cant leave a room becouse I dont want people looking at me the other day my wife kids and i wear at a pizza place and the kids had to use the bath room so I took them and I had this bad attaic I sent them out but I could not leave the mens room this happend at my sisters house I couldnt leave the bed room? what is going on I am not on any meds.
Go directly to a Dr. if the above is true, you need to see a Dr. No one can comment on what you say is happening to you, GO TO ER NOW and tell them what you said here.