A
A
A
Close
Anxiety Community
23k Members
956433 tn?1255980708

non anxiety question, but could still use the help

this is a non anxiety question, cause it seems other forums people dont really reply to posts, since its not nearly as active as this community..any men on here experince like an hour glass shape penis when trying to get an erection..it only last for about 30 seconds before coming normal, but it seems to be a pretty common symptom with Peyronie’s disease..and altough its not an anxiety question, its been kinda making my anxiety flare up, which ***** since i been doing pretty good for awhile now..also i know going to a urologist would be a smart thing to do, but my coverage doesn't cover it so i would appreciate any help before i go to my regular doctor
1 Responses
I understand about some of the other forums not being as busy as this one.
Since it's making your anxiety flare up why don't you see your primary care Dr about this? Would your insurance cover seeing him/her?
You might want to try the mens health forum and even the sexual health forum. Hope this helps some. Take care. Remar
Have an Answer?
Top Anxiety Answerers
Arlington, VA
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?