Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

tingling on right side of head?

Has anyone else experienced this?
I felt it suddenly while I was playing ps3. It was only on my right side. It was followed by chest pain, shortness of breathe, jaw pain, and right side heavy feeling in head. My neck felt stiff and then my arm felt weak. It didn't all happen at once. The tingling keeps happening too. It keeps coming and going, my body feels cold too... is it amxiety, stroke, or heart attack?
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hello, I've been in and out of the hospital several times. Several EKG'S, blood work, chest xrays, two cat scans in chest and one in head and all came back 100% normal. Went back to the ER, got an ekg and was told it's anxiety and most likely nothing serious.
Helpful - 0
370181 tn?1595629445
It really helps us if you explain ALL of your issues in one post so we get the entire picture.

I just responded to another post of yours and highly recommended you see your doctor as soon as possible.

It is unlikely someone your age would have a heart attack or stroke, but these symptoms absolutely must not be ignored.
See your doctor immediately
RubyWitch  
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Anxiety Community

Top Anxiety Answerers
Arlington, VA
370181 tn?1595629445
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?