Anxiety Community
23k Members

tremors and meds

I'm on celexa 20 mg for about 21 days, I also take trazodone 50mg And gabapentin 200mg 3x daily for the last week. Just started naltrexone 50mg as of today. My long time meds are for blood pressure... Amlodipine 5mg and lisinopril/HCTZ 20/25mg. Oh and lamotrigine 50 mg for the last two weeks. I quit heavy drinking a about 8 days ago reneeding hospitalization fot 4 days due to extreme withdrawal.  Anyway as of today I'm noticing definite noticeable hand tremors. I'm wondering if it's from my combination of meds?
Tremors can be caused by medication, especially lamictal, which is a common side effect of this particular medication so it's likely that it could be your medication combinations. However, if you are concerned that it may be withdrawal symptoms from drinking, I would have a chat to a doc or pdoc, they might be able to put your mind at rest, and give you something to counteract the tremors. I hope you feel better soon. Take care.