Arthritis / Rheumatoid Arthritis Forum

Juvenile Rhuematoid Arthritis

Is Juvenile Rhuematoid Arthritis an Auto immune Disorder? I was diagnosed with JRA as a child and suffered several other symptoms as well with no real explanation from the doctors as to what I actually have.
As a child I also was diagnosed(mis?) with Lupus, S H Purpura, Raunulds, Severe Chronic Fatigue, a very bad case of Whooping cough (after being vaccinated), Hypo Glycemia and a very fast matabolism, ADHD, Dyslexia, I've suffered injuries to the cartilage in my chest from normal play. I've also always had very dry skin, so much so, in fact, that my mother used to douse me in lotion and put me to bed with gloves and socks on.
I don't really think I have Lupus. I don't display the (what I consider) basic symptom of the face rash.
Do these symptoms together ring any bells?
Dear Stacy,
That's a lot of diagnosis you have told me.All of these are auto-immune disease.Please remember that via this forum i can only guide you.
However the main treatment, plan of action, can be provided by the treating doctor only as he examines you in the best  possible way.
I would like you to consult the Orthopaedician, before you discuss any further about these diseases.And surely, they are ringing bell.
Combination of all these disease is very bad for the prognosis part.
So please visit your orthopaedician.
Regards..
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches