Arthritis Community

I've been on Vacation.....Absent from MedHelp!

Sorry all. I took a vacation - combined with a family wedding. The activity caused a nasty pain flare - and than I had (welcomed) company for several days. Wow! A whirlwind for someone with severe Chronic Pain.

I've been down and out and absent from MedHelp! I'm sorry to those of you that had questions or concerns that went unanswered. Please all feel free to respond to posts.

I'll do my best to catch up over the coming days. Please have patience. You're all important to our Community!

Warm Regards,
~Tuck
Hi Tuckamore!  We missed you and we're glad your back!  HOPEFULLY, you had a great time, but we're sorry for your pain your going thru now.  :(

WELCOME BACK!       .......   Sherry    :)
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches