Arthritis Community

Need a diagnosis!

The problem is that i have a few symptoms of "just about all" of the diseases caused by arthritis.such as osteoporis, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis.. As the years go by, the pain worsens..I have many sleepless nights..In 1985 due to an accident, I broke both collar bones and sprung my neck..Today i suffer with my neck and shoulders..But i also, for some unknown reason, developed spurs on my elbows that have ,after many years, become very painful..I have legs that ache for no apparent reason.  I also developed pain underneath my left foot that made me stop walking my 3 miles a day..I've become increasingly lazy.(not my character at all) No zest for life at all..I dont know if this is related to arthritis but, thru the years i suffered with pain in the left side of my stomach. I had ultra sound and ct scan and nothing shows..Im due for a colonoscopy soon..This pain also has become unbearable..Im also began having back pain and some hip pain..My doctor says that i have tendinitis..But i read up on tendinitis, and there is no way that i have that..it has to be more....Confused, is what i am...Please help...
So sorry you've been suffering for so long.  What kind of doctor have you been seeing?  You really need to get in to see a Rheumatologist.  They will run a huge amount of specific blood tests and review your symptoms to come up with a diagnosis.  You need your life back.  Insist on it.
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches