Arthritis Community

Not sure if rheumatoid arthritis or not

Hello! I don't know what my ailment is exactly. 10 years ago when I was a teen, my hands became very stiff to the point I could only close them halfway. The doctors did many blood tests, gave me rheumatoid arthritis pills even though they didn't find any "rheumatoid factors", and an MRI. They couldn't figure it out. Luckily the condition got better and I can close my hand now. However, I am quite stiff all over in the mornings mainly in the hands. My scalp has also always been clogged with sebum which might also be linked to rheumatoid arthritis. It is not debilitating, just annoying. Especially when using an axe or sledgehammer, my fingers become stiff and will not open. I have to slide my hand off the end of the handle and pry my fingers back open. Very weird! I do know blood flow helps. If I do anything that gives me a good burning forearm pump my fingers are immediately 100% fine. Wondered if anyone heard of anything like this.
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches