Arthritis Community

Thigh cramping from Hip osteoarthritis and bursitis

I was diagnosed with OA and bursitis of the hip 8 years ago.  I have flares but for the most part I'm fine.  I had another flare a few months ago and started PT.  It worked beautifully, until the tech had me running on a treadmill, doing lunges and using tension bands while sidestepping and walking backwards.  Everyone else in the PT room was getting ultrasound or icing, meanwhile I felt like I was at a crossfit class.  Ever since the active PT I've been having more hip pain as well as aches/cramps down my thigh and around my knee (which also has arthritis).  Should I be worried about this?  Is it normal?  Needless to say I have stopped going to that PT tech.
Hmmm, I'm not an expert, but having had hip arthritis myself and the last thing I needed to be doing was high-impact exercise. Strength training, yes, that makes sense but running? That doesn't sound right to me.
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches