Arthritis Community

Unable to find root cause..Is this any kind of arthritis. .?

Hello doctor,
I am suffering from back pain and leg pain for around 6 months. Sometimes I have swelling on left side of spinal cord.Also, feeling feverish all the time.MRI reports are normal.blood tests reports of crp, thyroid, B-12, calcium are normal. vit D3 level are deficient..but took medicines to correct that.Back hurts mostly while sitting. Pls help. From last 6 months I am unable to find exact root cause. Thank you.
First let me tell you how sorry I am that I've missed your question on here.  I need to let you know that here are NO DOCTOR'S on our Arthritis Community.  

IF you aren't getting the answers that you need from your Doctor then you need to go to ANOTHER Doctor for a second or third opinion and you need to do that immediately so that you can get the help that you need and deserve.  

I hope that you will see this and let us know how you are doing.  I promise that we will be here for you in the future.  

I'm thinking of you and wish you the very best!  
                                          ............       Sherry     :)
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches