Ashermans Syndrome Community
13 Members

Stressed out

so after postin my exciting news that we were expecting, last weds at our 9 wk scan the baby stopped growing....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. so on 9-21-11 i had a D&C. so hopefully we will be able to try and concieve again wish us luck.
Oh honey, I am soooo sorry!  I am sending you a ton of baby dust my friend!  This can be such a crazy rollar coster ride sometimes.  I am beyond sad for you.  

Hugs!!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.