What is your opinion.

Just curious to learn your opinion of a Doctor of Osteopathy vs a Medical Doctor. I have my thoughts but would like yours!

I've done a lot of research on the Internet and don't see a huge difference between the two. However there seems to be a huge difference of personal opinions.

~Tuck
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
I love D.O.'s more than M.D.'s. My friend is studying to be a D.O. and has practiced Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine(OMM) on me, which is awesome. I love getting natural ways to stop head aches and do things without pills/medication. I used to see a D.O. as my gp, but he has since left and I am back to seeing a M.D. again, which is ok. Though I would like to see another D.O.
OMT has been a miracle for me. Unfortunately my long time D.O. took a Directorship position and is no longer in private practice. I've been unable to replace her skills.

I too think D.O.s are wonderful.... but than it really is the person and not the specific title they hold.

Thanks Sweetpea for sharing your opinion.

~Tuck

You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
BarryLyndon32 commented on photo
Feb 15
AnnieBrooke commented on specialmom's status
Feb 07
AnnieBrooke commented on AnnieBrooke's status
Feb 06