Ask a Nurse Forum

Period

I have had my period irregular for the last 3 months last 3 weeks at a time is this normal? Or is something wrong with my body?
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

'It is not unusual to have an irregular period every now and again.  However, if you are normally regular and have become irregular for a few months it would be worth seeing your Ob/gyn to be sure that everything is OK.  If I am reading your post correctly and your period is lasting for 3 weeks at a time, then you definitely need to get checked out.  Good luck.

Bridget
My period hasn't started but I'm SOOOOO nervos. I'm 12 years old by the way. I'm probably going to use pads because I heard of a disease or something if you use tampons wrong or something. Please add me as a friend. I read some posts and you are the helpful one for this topic.
From,
Ashley
hun ,
its ok I have a irregular period too , I taked to my doctor about it & he says every girls diffrent
hun ,
Don't call me Hun!!!! I hate it!!!!
I used the restroom to relieve my stool but while I was doing I forced it out and now the lower part of my stomache on the left side is hurting what is wrong did I push and hurt something in my stomache please help
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.