Ask a Nurse Forum

Vibration in neck

For about 4 hours it feels like my neck is vibrating yeah i know weird right?Also I've been having upper back pain i'm wondering if the two can be related?I also suffer from anxiety/Panic attacks.
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

The back pain and vibration feeling could be related.  Sometimes, when nerves are affected, symptoms such as a feeling of vibration can appear.  If this feeling has persisted, or if you are getting the vibration feeling frequently, then you should get checked out by a neurologist or a spine specialist.  He/She can let you know if they think the two are related and may be able to help you alleviate this feeling.   Good luck.

Bridget
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.