Ask a Nurse Forum

absess

Hi how r u?lately i've been having alot of absesses could this mean there is sumthing wrong with me or is it jst sumthng that happen for no reason.thnx in advance
Hi- I am doing well, thank you.

Abscesses happen, and once they happen, you can be prone to them again.  Where are you getting them?  Have you taken antibiotics?  If the abscess keeps coming back in the same spot, it could be that it is never really going away and may need a different treatment.  Let me know.

Bridget
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.