Ask a Nurse Forum

sepsis after abortion or what

had a abortion 4 weeks ago.  No fever ever, howver got a uti.  Now i have a fullness feeling in vaginal area,(LIPS MOSTLY) already did the monistst 3.  also, i am having heel pain when standing, severe muscle weakness and joint pain in legs feet hands, also restless body feeling, MENTAL FOG?    Could you get sepsis this far out?  My cbc days after abortion was good.  I am scared.  I also am breastfeeding.   I take b 12 pills 1000mg dAILY FOR LOW B-12 ALSO.  WHAT COULD THIS BE?  i LEAVE TO GO AWAY IN TWO DAYS.  hELP. 31YEARS OLD, 4KIDS.    NO FEVER YET TEMP 97.6 NORMAL RANGE FOR ME, 120/82 PULSE 72.  TODAY ON WRIST MONITOR. help me please
HI,

This does not sound like sepsis at all.  Your symptoms are diverse and really could be caused by a number of things including tiredness, depression, and even Lyme Disease.  Have you been to your regular doctor for a physical? IF not, I suggest that you do when you get back from your trip.  It will give you a good starting point.  I doubt that this is related to your abortion directly (the exception being anemia).  I hope this helps.

Bridget
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.