Ask a Pharmacist Forum
I have a rash on the tip of my penis it doesn't burn or itch. I have tried cortizone-10 and there has been a little difference but not much im only 15 and im a virgin so it can't be an STD
Dear barrysanders2014:

I understand you being concern. It is important for you to seek medical help and diagnosis, especially if your condition has not improved since your last post.

It is outside of my practice to diagnose as a pharmacist.

If you are not feeling better, you need to see a healthcare provider right away. They can help you, instead of you guessing what can be wrong.

Take care!
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.