Ask a Pharmacist Forum

Pills to control sex urge

Hello, most of the time , I have urge to have sex,

I am not  current with any women,

there something that can control that desire

thanks
There are no medications specifically for your condition.
You are a very young man and have normal instincts. You real problem is that you need a girlfriend and don't have one. Wouldn't it be better to find a lover than to take medications?
Hey,
There are a number of medications given to men in your situation. One example is Medroxyprogesterone acetate, which is an antiandrogen. This is used in cases where men feel that they cannot control their sexual impulses. The Medroxyprogesterone acetate will control urges and also may diminish pre-occupation which should make it easier to practice self-control.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.