Ask a Pharmacist Forum

Side effects for precriptions

Are male urinary tract infections and vasculitis known side effects of  any of the prescriptions or combination of prescriptions listed?
Men are more likely to get a UTI once past the age of 50. People with kidney stones, urinary tract abnormalities, weakened immune systems, spinal cord injuries, and diabetes are more likely to get UTIs, as are patients who have been catheterized to drain urine directly from the bladder. Therefore your disease state may be making you more susceptible. Again I am not a doctor and cannot diagnose, so I would have to refer you to your primary doctor or your urologist to have you probably diagnosed. If in fact you have one,urinary tract infections are usually easy to treat, but it’s important to begin treatment right away.

Best of luck to you.

Jennifer R RPh www.drugstore.com
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.