Aspergers Social Community
6 Members

Favorite

What is your favorite topic to talk about?
Hi, I love to talk all the time but I love to talk about my kids the most.
Thanks for the invitation. I love to talk about animals, cats in particular. Get on so much better with animals than with humans!! :-)) How about you?
Me too! :) I love to talk about animals. I also love being out in nature among the animals.

I love to talk about Video Games though too. I love Nintendo games, especially the Super Mario Bros. and Legend of Zelda series. :)

That's cool. May I ask how old your kids are? Do they enjoy video games? I'm 20 years old, and I love Nintendo Video Games. Super Mario and the Legend of Zelda ones are the best, in my opinion.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.