7yo with possible aspergers and 4yo very aggressive what to do

My 7yo son was seeing a therapist because of his high anxiety and severe tantrums. She informed us she was 90% sure he has a mild case of aapergers. We have developed certain ways to deal with some of his issues which include having to hug him very tight while he fights and fights when he is in one of his rages, or having to allow him to do somethings like screaming to fight his anxiety. And we also have had many problems with him being very mouthy (he is extremely smart and mind wise way older than 7), and some times even aggressive due to his inability to deal with his anxiety. So now on to the 4yo. He is very aggressive, and finds it funny to be mean to people. I do not understand or know what to do. We have tried time outs, corners, naughty step, we always talk about why they are in trouble and always give them a hug and kiss after everything is said and done, we have even tried spankings (of which they both laugh about) and I just do not know what to do anymore. When they are good, they are amazing!! I might so add, my 7yo does not have a medium. He is either super happy or super mad there is really no medium. One thought I have had is, is my 4yo just mimicking the behavior of my 7yo? If anyone has any suggestions I would be so grateful. There are times I honestly just feel like I am the world's worst mother because I do not know what to do... please help!!
My 13yr old son is an aspie also and was that way from a very young age until at 5yrs old I started giving him chewable omega3 from gnc they have been working great! He came home from school that day and said he didn't feel angry anymore, well not long after that Ohio state university did a study showing how that omega3 helps with anger issues! He has been on them for years and will never stop giving them to him! He knows they work.

You are reading content posted in the Asperger's Syndrome Community

Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?